Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast
    (Lycoming County)

Default Re: ****PITTSBURGH RALLY 1/7/18 FINAL POOFA PLANNING THREAD****

Okay, now I get it. I met him at a rally a few years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by R L Suehr View Post
    I hedged my bets as a creator and have channels on YouTube, Gunstreamer, UGEtube, Guntube.org, and Gun channels. I've only been doing content for a little over a year now, but I keep growing an audience little by little.

Full 30 is an okay platform for the big channels, but it's invite only. Small channels are left out over there and imo some of the best things can come from smaller channels.

Thanks if you subbed to me I appreciate it. Thanks to everyone who subbed my channel for the rally stream. I hope you stick around and check out my other videos. I'm trying to put out at least 1 produced video and 1 live stream every week.
    I listen to your show sometimes at the office. Have to keep the volume low though so I don't get the authorities called on me by HR.

My wife LOVED your video from the rally last year, the Moms Demand one...had her laughing hard,
    Galations 6:9...And let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up.
    Ashli Babbitt - Patriot

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post
    I listen to your show sometimes at the office. Have to keep the volume low though so I don't get the authorities called on me by HR.

My wife LOVED your video from the rally last year, the Moms Demand one...had her laughing hard,
    Lol

I'm not always work friendly on my live shows. I'm starting a new one on Thursday's here soon. Just been working to much to get it up and running yet. Hopefully by next week.

(Pike County)

Quote Originally Posted by R L Suehr View Post
    I hedged my bets as a creator and have channels on YouTube, Gunstreamer, UGEtube, Guntube.org, and Gun channels. I've only been doing content for a little over a year now, but I keep growing an audience little by little.

Full 30 is an okay platform for the big channels, but it's invite only. Small channels are left out over there and imo some of the best things can come from smaller channels.

Thanks if you subbed to me I appreciate it. Thanks to everyone who subbed my channel for the rally stream. I hope you stick around and check out my other videos. I'm trying to put out at least 1 produced video and 1 live stream every week.
    Thanks for posting your YouTube link, I just subscribed and joined.

Full30 is a good backup but like you said, they only invite the big boys and they don't have a smartphone app. I am going to stick with Youtube for my gun content and other content I follow for the time being, its still the best platform by far and by having gun content on YouTube you're getting non-gun owners into the hobby.
    Sanity, yours if you can keep it.....

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by LifeInPa View Post
    Thanks for posting your YouTube link, I just subscribed and joined.

Full30 is a good backup but like you said, they only invite the big boys and they don't have a smartphone app. I am going to stick with Youtube for my gun content and other content I follow for the time being, its still the best platform by far and by having gun content on YouTube you're getting non-gun owners into the hobby.
    This is the main reason a bunch of us feel YouTube is still important. It reaches the most people, instead of just preaching to the choir.

I believe Gunstreamer has an app now. I haven't tried it out yet though. They don't offer live streaming yet either, so I do all my live content on YouTube and transfer it elsewhere afterwards. Thanks for subscribing.

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by alpacaheat View Post

Live show is on Thursday afternoons now. Had to make a change do to family scheduling issues. I had a ton of technical difficulty with the first one, but hopefully it'll get better after I upgrade some equipment this week.

(Montgomery County)

MIND BLOWN!!! Like this is a real rally! I LOVE the open carry affect! In NJ we just stand around and listen to speakers and agree with them. Maybe a unified chant here and there. Having the arms is so much more affective! I can't wait for Harrisburg. I won't be able to carry anything yet myself, but I will be pumped to see everyone armed!
    Eddie

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Twospot View Post
    MIND BLOWN!!! Like this is a real rally! I LOVE the open carry affect! In NJ we just stand around and listen to speakers and agree with them. Maybe a unified chant here and there. Having the arms is so much more affective! I can't wait for Harrisburg. I won't be able to carry anything yet myself, but I will be pumped to see everyone armed!
    It was a great rally and after carrying there myself I'm ready for more, that was my first armed outing. Believe it or not the notion to carry was the root of an enormous conflict and a number of people didn't come out because of that. We'll never know how many it affected but the fury over it was real.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Quote Originally Posted by Twospot View Post
    Wear empty holsters.

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by God's Country View Post
    Wear empty holsters.
    Good idea... along with very obvious 2A support clothing.
    Eddie

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast