Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast
    (Lycoming County)

Default Re: ****PITTSBURGH RALLY 1/7/18 FINAL POOFA PLANNING THREAD****

Quote Originally Posted by ExFlyinguy View Post
    I can personally tell you that the camerman aint marching anywhere. I know how to drive a tank, or fight from my porch
    Well try and get you a Blackhawk.

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by LifeInPa View Post
    Which YouTube personalities showed up? I subscribe to a bunch of YouTube gun channels and I would like to make sure I follow them. I was hoping Adam Kraut and John Patton from the Gun Collective would have shown up since they’re PA boys.
    In the picture is me, Rob D NY Outcast, Squib Load, and Ohio 45acp. We're all small channels. We're all members of gun channels.com: https://gunchannels.com/mobi/browse
    I know Kotaboy32 was trying, but he had to work and couldn't make it. He did shout out the rally on his channel. That was the biggest one I personally know that I talked to.

If you want to subscribe to those smaller guys that would be great. It seems to be the small channels that actually work together on things like this. I try to support a bunch of them.

(Pike County)

Quote Originally Posted by R L Suehr View Post
    In the picture is me, Rob D NY Outcast, Squib Load, and Ohio 45acp. We're all small channels. We're all members of gun channels.com: https://gunchannels.com/mobi/browse
    I know Kotaboy32 was trying, but he had to work and couldn't make it. He did shout out the rally on his channel. That was the biggest one I personally know that I talked to.

If you want to subscribe to those smaller guys that would be great. It seems to be the small channels that actually work together on things like this. I try to support a bunch of them.
    Thanks, I will have to make an account with them, I mostly follow gun content through YouTube right now. I also made an account with that gun video hosting website Military Arms Channel made once YouTube started getting weird with posting firearm stuff but I only use it as a standby in case YouTube pulls the plug on firearm content.
    Sanity, yours if you can keep it.....

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by LifeInPa View Post
    Thanks, I will have to make an account with them, I mostly follow gun content through YouTube right now. I also made an account with that gun video hosting website Military Arms Channel made once YouTube started getting weird with posting firearm stuff but I only use it as a standby in case YouTube pulls the plug on firearm content.
    I hedged my bets as a creator and have channels on YouTube, Gunstreamer, UGEtube, Guntube.org, and Gun channels. I've only been doing content for a little over a year now, but I keep growing an audience little by little.

Full 30 is an okay platform for the big channels, but it's invite only. Small channels are left out over there and imo some of the best things can come from smaller channels.

Thanks if you subbed to me I appreciate it. Thanks to everyone who subbed my channel for the rally stream. I hope you stick around and check out my other videos. I'm trying to put out at least 1 produced video and 1 live stream every week.

(Clinton County)

I hedged my bets as a creator and have channels on YouTube, Gunstreamer, UGEtube, Guntube.org, and Gun channels. I've only been doing content for a little over a year now, but I keep growing an audience little by little.

Full 30 is an okay platform for the big channels, but it's invite only. Small channels are left out over there and imo some of the best things can come from smaller channels.

Thanks if you subbed to me I appreciate it. Thanks to everyone who subbed my channel for the rally stream. I hope you stick around and check out my other videos. I'm trying to put out at least 1 produced video and 1 live stream every week.
    Just don't end up like Prof. Chaos.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    μολ ν λαβέ
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms!

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Gixxer View Post
    Just don't end up like Prof. Chaos.
    Who?

(Clinton County)

Last edited by Mr_Gixxer; January 10th, 2019 at 07:56 AM.
    μολ ν λαβέ
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms!

(Clinton County)

Who?
    Could be worse though I guess. Could be Fabio crow. OKIE DOKIES!
    https://www.youtube.com/user/FabioCrow07770
    μολ ν λαβέ

(Berks County)

Forgive me, I wasn't paying enough attention...what is your YouTube channel?
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Forgive me, I wasn't paying enough attention...what is your YouTube channel?

Easiest way to get it from my phone. You can click on my name under the video. Fair warning, that's not a great video. I'm doing some work in my shop, and did this one on the fly.

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast