Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Default Re: Here we go : House Dems to Introduce Bill to Criminalize Private Gun Sales

Quote Originally Posted by jakebrake View Post
    don't hold your breath.
    I am glad he reintroduced it. The Dems do this all the time. They do not stop, even when their bills have little or no chance of passing. We should be doing the same. The Senate RINOs screwed us on national reciprocity when they were carrying the ball. If nothing else, it gives me a reason to write my Representative and ask him to vote for it.

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: Here we go : House Dems to Introduce Bill to Criminalize Private Gun Sales

The more time the Democrats waste jerking off their TRUE BELIEVERS with stuff like this, the less time they will have to do any actual damage to the rest of us.

Anyone want to do a legal lower receiver exchange?

I bet a good number of us have a small quantity of legally purchased lower receivers on hand but are not happy with the serial number range on the side and would like a different number that we may identify with more. Face to face exchanges with LTCF and photo ID of Course .

Nancy looks like she is one stroke away from the grave so I feel obligated to make sure she has one by failing to comply.

(Mifflin County)

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by :-) View Post
    Well if this passes, I hope everyone that legally sold their legally owned property over their entire lives, kept records of sale, including the date of sale... Even though it's not required to do so by law. Who's to say when you sold it? They are going to have to build a lot of prisons.
    Yes, but there will be no walls -since walls don't work

(Columbia County)

Quote Originally Posted by Qtrborecrazy View Post
    I’m not but there’s hope. Conor Lamb didn’t vote for Pelousy.
    Now for the no hope news;

According to this article Connor Lamb didn't for for Pelosci

https://news.yahoo.com/democrats-did...202202741.html

Rather he voted for;
    Pennsylvania Rep. Conor Lamb won a special election in the 18th congressional district in 2018 in which he campaigned to support “new leadership” for the Democratic Party. After Pennsylvania’s congressional map was redrawn, he won the seat in the new 17th district. He voted for Massachusetts Rep. Joe Kennedy III.
    I sure Joe Kennedy is just about as pro second amendment as Pelosi.

(Lancaster County)

When we beat them this time can we finally kick their **% so hard they won't try it again? This crap is getting old.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellowfin View Post
    When we beat them this time can we finally kick their **% so hard they won't try it again? This crap is getting old.
    I don't think we will ever beat them. The youngsters were used to Obama and know no different. Free is good, and to get free they will do whatever it takes.

Hopefully Trump wakes some of these youngsters up and shows them what can be.

Regan brought us back from Carter and hopefully (in this case) history will repeat itself.

Quote Originally Posted by nra-life-member View Post
    I don't think we will ever beat them. The youngsters were used to Obama and know no different. Free is good, and to get free they will do whatever it takes.

Hopefully Trump wakes some of these youngsters up and shows them what can be.

Regan brought us back from Carter and hopefully (in this case) history will repeat itself.
    If you think the brainwashed kids are going to have an epiphany you a dreaming. This country would be screwed if it was up to a vote, thank god we don't live in a democracy.
    The scary part is that the few straight ones that identify with their proper pronouns and keep all their plumbing intact, that also believe in marriage, will be having kids someday.
    Last edited by :-); January 5th, 2019 at 10:48 PM.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by nra-life-member View Post

<snip>
    It is very hard to beat Santa Clause at the voting booth.
    All of my guns are lubed with BACON GREASE.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast