Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    (Susquehanna County)

Default Idiots brandishing toy guns and getting owned

So over the last week I have stumbled across 3 videos of idiots brandishing toy guns.

1. In a park a fight breaks out and the skinny loud mouth starts losing so he brandishes an airsoft and immediately gets beat down twice as bad

2. In a trailer park a neighborhood brawl kicks off after much yelling. Guy brandishes a toy gun and most people back off. One guy rushes him, beats him down then chokes him out and hold him for arriving police

3. Crazy black lady at rail road crossing traffic jam. Running around screaming and waving her pistol in the air.. finally her boyfriend jumps back in the car and quickly departs just before the law shows up and has her lick pavement as she cries "It's only a bb gun from Walmart"

Each time I am thinking these idiots are racing to a grave as someone eventually will see it as a threat and put a few holes in them.

wish I had kept the YouTube links, but I was on my phone and just too astonished each time.

WTH?
    Retired US Army
    NRA Life Member, GOA, USCCA
    "Artificial intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity"

(Lancaster County)

Default Re: Idiots brandishing toy guns and getting owned

Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    The Walmart killing was just murder, I don't care what the local boys said. You don't get to kill someone for merely holding a gun, not in a free society based on justice. And when we live in one of those societies, things will be better.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by GunLawyer001 View Post
    The Walmart killing was just murder, I don't care what the local boys said. You don't get to kill someone for merely holding a gun, not in a free society based on justice. And when we live in one of those societies, things will be better.
    As I've said before about that shooting, he was shot for flinching.

(Susquehanna County)

Yep.. I remember both of those.. they didn't fair nearly as well as the idiots I watched on youtube this week
    Retired US Army
    NRA Life Member, GOA, USCCA
    "Artificial intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity"

hey I have a gun that looks real and I'm gonna act like it's real and I'm gonna point it at y....

Hello, 911? MWAG needs ambulance (or a hearse)... no, not a real gun, a BB gun, but he PRETENDED it was real... Yeah, ok, see you in a few minutes...

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Wasn't this the one where the guy who called the cops exaggerated what was actually going on which is why they showed up ready to shoot someone? I'm not trying to justify the shooting in any way shape or form by the way just trying to remember the situation.

I opened carried today which I rarely do and while I stayed within what I consider friendly territory I do worry about some idiot activist types swatting me so they can get some liberal street credit on twatter.
    Last edited by Hodgie; January 5th, 2019 at 12:53 AM.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Wasn't this the one where the guy who called the cops exaggerated what was actually going on which is why they showed up ready to shoot someone? I'm not trying to justify the shooting in any way shape or form by the way just trying to remember the situation.

I opened carried today which I rarely do and while I stayed within what I consider friendly territory I do worry about some idiot activist types swatting me so they can get some liberal street credit on twatter.
    Yes, it was. Regardless of that when you watch the video you can see the cop scream at him from behind cover at the far end of the aisle. The guy flinches because he was startled and the cop shot him. He never had a moment to react to the what was screamed at him. It was murder, plain and simple. But hey, at least the cop got home safe that night, that's all that's important.

(Monroe County)

I almost killed a kid (highschool just joined the army) with toy AR. It's one of the 2 times I had a pistol on someone. It had no bright colors, in a field parking lot at night. What saved him is 1-he did not turn to me, 2- I saw in the light of the flashlight every part was the same exact color of plastic.
    I get the shakes how close I was to..to really dropping the hammer on him..thank god for time compression...a cop wouldn't even been charged if he dropped him. I was able to make it a teaching moment with him and his shocked mother. She was only mad at her son for being a bonehead and glad my experience saved her son.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast