Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Westmoreland County)

Default Looking for value on a Ruger M77 Mark II Frontier

Trying to help my uncle with a value on a rifle. Its a Ruger M77 Mark II Frontier, 7mm-08 Rem, 16.5" barrel, scout mount, grey laminate stock and grey finish barrel/action. 2007 manufacture date. Less than 10 rounds fired.

Looking for a private party sale price. I haven't seen many of these, and cant seem to find another one for sale.

(Montgomery County)

Default Re: Looking for value on a Ruger M77 Mark II Frontier

These are rare guns, and quite good. I own one in 7mm-08 and in the past had one in .300 WSM as well. I bought the 7mm-08 on gunbroker about five years ago with a scout scope mounted on it in the forward rings for about 525 USD (I cannot remember the make of the scope). My 7mm-08 is blued, not stainless.

I really like these rifles as do many others. The best way to sell it would be either on a Ruger forum or on a scout rifle forum. The stainless gets a little more than the blued. My estimate is that 500-600 is a reasonable price for the rifle you described. But, that is my opinion based on research I did a couple of years ago. You could just put it up on gunbroker and see what the market decides...
    Join the groups protecting your rights from the fools trying to take them from you!

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by Steve_NEPhila View Post
    These are rare guns, and quite good. I own one in 7mm-08 and in the past had one in .300 WSM as well. I bought the 7mm-08 on gunbroker about five years ago with a scout scope mounted on it in the forward rings for about 525 USD (I cannot remember the make of the scope). My 7mm-08 is blued, not stainless.

I really like these rifles as do many others. The best way to sell it would be either on a Ruger forum or on a scout rifle forum. The stainless gets a little more than the blued. My estimate is that 500-600 is a reasonable price for the rifle you described. But, that is my opinion based on research I did a couple of years ago. You could just put it up on gunbroker and see what the market decides...
    Appreciate it thank you.

(Adams County)

If anyone has one, let me know..Ive been looking for years...