Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    (Monroe County)

Default Delta Team Tactical

Your shipping sucks worse that the 3 way casting couch vid with Pelosi, Ginsburg and Hillary they filmed this year.

Xmas or not- Order placed 12/18 and told it's that time of year might be a few days. Still haven't gotten shipping notice.
    I guess my 1st order will be my last. Already GOT the other stuff I ordered that day from Midway with free snail shipping.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Monroe County)

Default Re: Delta Team Tactical

Emailed them again and got a canned response.
    Thank you for contacting us! We have received your inquiry, and a Customer Service Agent will respond to your inquiry as quickly as possible. Due to a huge influx of customer inquiries, it could be 5-6 days. Please be patient with us, and we will get back with you as soon as possible.

There in UT I guess I'll wait a few hours and call them and canx it.
    Owner Trigger Time LLc 01 FFL/NFA Saylorsburg, PA. Sales/Service/Transfers/Training
    NRA CRSO/Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun inst. BSA Rifle/Shotgun Merit badge counselor. US Navy Marksmanship Team Staff

(Monroe County)

Calling is even more worthless. I couldn't get a human.

(Mifflin County)

Either understaffed or don't care ?

(Somerset County)

They have a notorious reputation. You will probably eventually get your stuff but I would never order from them.

They have like 3 different names they operate under as well. I think one is Davidson's defense and another I can't think of

They have also been known to sell fakes of name brand stuff. I know some who have gotten deals on good stuff at blowout prices but not worth it imo

If you search ar15.com forums you will see some stories

(Somerset County)

Omega manufacturing is the other name they go buy.

Like I said you will get your stuff but with do many other good vendors they don't deserve a shot

I stock with Right To Bear, AIM Surplus, Primary Arms and a few others with great service and prices

(Monroe County)

Beat them up on FB IM and NOW they are sending it. Good thing it was not a gift.

(Westmoreland County)

It's a shame to hear this...I have been checking out some of their uppers and they have some unique shit at decent prices. I have no patience for unresponsive customer service though. I guess I will unsubscribe from their email list!

New AR15 Forum! www.AlphaRomeo15.org All AR, No Attitude!

(Westmoreland County)

Well, I didn't un-subscribe...I ended up ordering a Roaring Rabbit 7.5" 5.56 pistol kit! $285 shipped to my door. The have a link with updated ship times when you order...assembled uppers were listed at 2 weeks. Un-assembled uppers 5-7 days. I ordered mine un-assembled on Feb 18th and I got the shipping notice on the 21st. I arrived at my door via USPS on the 23rd! So, ordered it on a Monday...shipped Thursday and received it Saturday! Nothing wrong with that!

The kit looks good! The upper has a splintered 'A' forge mark which should be Anchor, the barrel is ELD Performance. It cam with KAK flash hider, Blade stabilizer and LPK plus DPMS ejector port cover and forward assist. The handguard is Davidson Chinesium but it is solid and seems will made. I do wish that it had anti-rotation tabs but it does have X and Y set screws which seem to do OK.

I test fit the upper together while I wait for some AeroShell barrel nut grease to come from Amazon. The FA and dust cover fit perfectly. Barrel fit the receiver like a glove and the micro gas block seems to line up with the single dimple on the barrel with no issues. No trouble pinning the gas tube to the gas block either. I also fitted the new upper to my other Anderson pistol lower and everything looks great! It fits tight and aligns well. All in all, I am pretty happy with the purchase! Now I just need to find a good deal on a lower to finish this bad boy up!

I will buy from them again...I am already eyeing up a 10.5" upper for $129!!

New AR15 Forum! www.AlphaRomeo15.org All AR, No Attitude!

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by RocketFoot View Post
    Well, I didn't un-subscribe...I ended up ordering a Roaring Rabbit 7.5" 5.56 pistol kit! $285 shipped to my door. The have a link with updated ship times when you order...assembled uppers were listed at 2 weeks. Un-assembled uppers 5-7 days. I ordered mine un-assembled on Feb 18th and I got the shipping notice on the 21st. I arrived at my door via USPS on the 23rd! So, ordered it on a Monday...shipped Thursday and received it Saturday! Nothing wrong with that!

The kit looks good! The upper has a splintered 'A' forge mark which should be Anchor, the barrel is ELD Performance. It cam with KAK flash hider, Blade stabilizer and LPK plus DPMS ejector port cover and forward assist. The handguard is Davidson Chinesium but it is solid and seems will made. I do wish that it had anti-rotation tabs but it does have X and Y set screws which seem to do OK.

I test fit the upper together while I wait for some AeroShell barrel nut grease to come from Amazon. The FA and dust cover fit perfectly. Barrel fit the receiver like a glove and the micro gas block seems to line up with the single dimple on the barrel with no issues. No trouble pinning the gas tube to the gas block either. I also fitted the new upper to my other Anderson pistol lower and everything looks great! It fits tight and aligns well. All in all, I am pretty happy with the purchase! Now I just need to find a good deal on a lower to finish this bad boy up!

I will buy from them again...I am already eyeing up a 10.5" upper for $129!!

Flash can and brace and everything for $285 without a lower is a damn good deal.
    Personally I won't go shorter than a 10.5 on 223/556 after checking out the ballistics.

I'm thinking of a shorter ar9 tho, maybe 7 or 8"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast