Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: Can I

(Chester County)

Default Re: Can I

Quote Originally Posted by Xringshooter View Post
    Original post was at 11:12pm on Dec 27, post #40 was posted at 11:42pm on Dec 28 more than 24hrs later. OP joined Dec 2018, no response in 24 hrs, me thinks troll. I will rescind my opinion if the OP responds and I see continued involvement on this forum. I think he wanted someone to say "Hell yes, shoot the SOB, then drag him out of the car and put a throwaway in his hand"
    Um, does the fact that posting time does not recognize daylight saving time. Not sure if the hour difference is what you are referring to.

Quote Originally Posted by McSull View Post
    No.
    Oh

(Allegheny County)

Original post was at 11:12pm on Dec 27, post #40 was posted at 11:42pm on Dec 28 more than 24hrs later. OP joined Dec 2018, no response in 24 hrs, me thinks troll. I will rescind my opinion if the OP responds and I see continued involvement on this forum. I think he wanted someone to say "Hell yes, shoot the SOB, then drag him out of the car and put a throwaway in his hand"
    My post #6. I already knew it

(Franklin County)

Very simple answer to OP: Go back inside, lock your doors, retrieve your lawful firearm, call 911, remain vigilant inside until PD arrives.

Not much drama involved with my answer, but it will save you a lot of money !

(Washington County)

Quote Originally Posted by Ret-Fed View Post
    Very simple answer to OP: Go back inside, lock your doors, retrieve your lawful firearm, call 911, remain vigilant inside until PD arrives.

Not much drama involved with my answer, but it will save you a lot of money !
    Just toss him the keys. Maybe fix him up with a sandwich for the road.

(Bucks County)

In the future, lock your car doors.

sitting in an unlocked vehicle would be simple trespass, right? like someone sitting on your front step, you can ask them to leave then have the police remove them. if there is a sign, you can have the police remove them directly.

try to citizens arrest or something like that and you find yourself fighting civil liberties lawsuits for the next eternity.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

(Centre County)

Quote Originally Posted by Knightshift View Post
    Um, does the fact that posting time does not recognize daylight saving time. Not sure if the hour difference is what you are referring to.
    Did you actually look at the time AND date?

Also, I see that the OP has responded so at this time I will rescind my calling troll, but that can change.
    Ron USAF Ret E-8 FFL01/SOT3 NRA Benefactor Member

(Bucks County)

Car-sitter may have been just looking for the car's lighter to light a cigarette. You, being a smoker, should have understood that. Your witness.

(Lebanon County)

+1 on this. Reading between the lines it looks more like he was fishing for someone to say just this. When the response he was expecting didnt come he moved on.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast