Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Can I

(Centre County)

Default Re: Can I

Original post was at 11:12pm on Dec 27, post #40 was posted at 11:42pm on Dec 28 more than 24hrs later. OP joined Dec 2018, no response in 24 hrs, me thinks troll. I will rescind my opinion if the OP responds and I see continued involvement on this forum. I think he wanted someone to say "Hell yes, shoot the SOB, then drag him out of the car and put a throwaway in his hand"
    Ron USAF Ret E-8 FFL01/SOT3 NRA Benefactor Member

Quote Originally Posted by Xringshooter View Post
    Original post was at 11:12pm on Dec 27, post #40 was posted at 11:42pm on Dec 28 more than 24hrs later. OP joined Dec 2018, no response in 24 hrs, me thinks troll. I will rescind my opinion if the OP responds and I see continued involvement on this forum. I think he wanted someone to say "Hell yes, shoot the SOB, then drag him out of the car and put a throwaway in his hand"
    Possibly a troll..... but it really does not matter. Even if the op’s motives are questionable it is a legitimate question about use of force in Pa that other lurkers/newbies who do not know about use of force or have never considered some real world ramification of having a firearm can add to their personal knowledge.

(York County)

To the OP......NO- do not shoot while he is IN the car.....makes a heck of a mess.

As for anthing else...if you "S", then you must then "S" then "S".......got it?

(Bucks County)

Stupid question on its face.
    As a daily carrier (weapon, not herpes) I'm convinced that an armed civilians first thought should be when not to shoot. Once you take that shot life as you know will change.
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere. Voltaire

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by buxbandit View Post
    Stupid question on its face.
    As a daily carrier (weapon, not herpes) I'm convinced that an armed civilians first thought should be when not to shoot. Once you take that shot life as you know will change.
    I second that, training on when not to shoot is an important part of gun ownership.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Centre County)

Quote Originally Posted by internet troll View Post
    Possibly a troll..... but it really does not matter. Even if the op’s motives are questionable it is a legitimate question about use of force in Pa that other lurkers/newbies who do not know about use of force or have never considered some real world ramification of having a firearm can add to their personal knowledge.
    Agreed that it is a legitimate question. However, a simple search that deals with use of force against someone would have resulted in many threads that have gone over this many times over many years. Yes, having this thread probably will help a bunch of new people here but again, if someone is interested a simple search would bring up a lot of info. Yes, the OP might not know how to do a search but now a days I doubt a person joining a forum doesn't know the basics. Again, if the OP comes back on the forum and responds I'll retract my opinion. That said, the OP can come back on and say anything he wants to prove he is an internet forum dummy and how is anyone to know differently? How many liberals might be lurking here and ask questions every now and then to try to catch/goad people here saying something that can be used to say, "That PAFOA forum is just full of gun nuts that would shoot someone at the drop of a hat and here are some examples of this". If you don't think that is done by the gun hating leftists, I have some bridges to sell cheap.
    Ron USAF Ret E-8 FFL01/SOT3 NRA Benefactor Member

Quote Originally Posted by Xringshooter View Post
    Agreed that it is a legitimate question. However, a simple search that deals with use of force against someone would have resulted in many threads that have gone over this many times over many years. Yes, having this thread probably will help a bunch of new people here but again, if someone is interested a simple search would bring up a lot of info. Yes, the OP might not know how to do a search but now a days I doubt a person joining a forum doesn't know the basics. Again, if the OP comes back on the forum and responds I'll retract my opinion. That said, the OP can come back on and say anything he wants to prove he is an internet forum dummy and how is anyone to know differently? How many liberals might be lurking here and ask questions every now and then to try to catch/goad people here saying something that can be used to say, "That PAFOA forum is just full of gun nuts that would shoot someone at the drop of a hat and here are some examples of this". If you don't think that is done by the gun hating leftists, I have some bridges to sell cheap.
    for the "can you google that for me" crowd.
    https://duckduckgo.com/?q=use+of+for...rg&t=h_&ia=web
    There is no way to make it out alive...

(Berks County)

I was moving clothing from my car to my basement. I then stayed in the basement for about 5 mins organizing. When i came out to smoke I saw him in the car. I guess i cant shoot him just sitting in my car.

(Clearfield County)

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsylvanianative View Post
    I was moving clothing from my car to my basement. I then stayed in the basement for about 5 mins organizing. When i came out to smoke I saw him in the car. I guess i cant shoot him just sitting in my car.
    He's still there? Reading police response time is fucking awful.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Pennsylvanianative View Post
    No.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast