Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 24 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast
    (Westmoreland County)

Default Re: ***PITTSBURGH RALLY 1/7/19*** PAFOA ROLL CALL***

Quote Originally Posted by R L Suehr View Post
    I may have a NY'er along as well. Still up in the air, but he wants to come. I'm still waiting on the official OK from work, but I'm planning on coming along with Mr. Gixxer and possibly 1 more for now.
    So far I heard people from Ohio, West Virginia, New York and Washington DC are coming. We're getting a good bit of verbal support from people in Texas, not sure if any of them are going to make the trip.
    2021 PMSC/PAFOA Group shoot dates here https://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=366923

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by pennlineman View Post
    So far I heard people from Ohio, West Virginia, New York and Washington DC are coming. We're getting a good bit of verbal support from people in Texas, not sure if any of them are going to make the trip.

Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    Correct. I won't call anyone out publicly, but we've received tremendous pressure to call off, or at least barr open carry, by so called 2A supporters with public personas.
    I would love to know who these people are even if not openly so I can make sure to avoid them and their brands. Mike from MrGunsandGear said in a video last week that he carries everywhere unless there’s a police officer doing physical pat downs and when he says everywhere he means everywhere. He then said he constantly runs into other guntubers who constantly preach pro 2A and the always be ready crap and when he asks what they are carrying these same people say nothing and have some reason or another for not.

Too much Piss and wind in order to get my dollars and I’m tired of it.

(Franklin County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    I would love to know who these people are even if not openly so I can make sure to avoid them and their brands. Mike from MrGunsandGear said in a video last week that he carries everywhere unless there’s a police officer doing physical pat downs and when he says everywhere he means everywhere. He then said he constantly runs into other guntubers who constantly preach pro 2A and the always be ready crap and when he asks what they are carrying these same people say nothing and have some reason or another for not.

Too much Piss and wind in order to get my dollars and I’m tired of it.
    Both John Lott and Kim Stolfer have done it in the past.

I've heard that Josh Prince is on the list this time. I believe my sources on that, but couldn't independently prove it if I were asked to.

Technically, Justin Dillon is on the list for this one, but that doesn't really count as he's highly suggestible and just responding to pressure. He can be just as easily pressured by the staunch OCers. There's no way he's going to put his own name on a carry edict. He was clear on passing the buck when he tried to set limits, and I think even he is smart enough not to say "Do it my way or don't come."
    Get your "Guns Save Lives" stickers today! PM for more info.

(Allegheny County)

We still need a bullhorn or what?

(Pike County)

Default Re: ***PITTSBURGH RALLY 1/7/18*** PAFOA ROLL CALL***

I have a high probability of going, the only problem I am having right now is getting someone to cover my shift, I told my boss that I have something of a personal nature to take care of and I am going regardless. So unless they threaten to fire me, I am going. The only other thing that would stop me is a blizzard. So I would say 90% likely at this point.

Have we decided on a meet up point? I have been following the event on Facebook for the last 2 weeks and they mentioned a nearby parking structure. I plan on carrying my AR slung on my back and my pistol holstered visibly, since I usually only CCW I rather do it with a group of people.

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    I would love to be in and it's driving me nuts that I most likely cannot be. Is anyone going from the Pocono or the Lehigh Valley area?
    I live up in Pike County, if you want a ride you’re welcome to come with me. I plan on leaving late Sunday morning or early Sunday afternoon and I will be staying until Tuesday morning when I head home. I can pick you up at your place if you need that ride. I still haven’t decided what hotel I am staying at, I narrowed it down but I probably won’t make reservations until tomorrow or Wednesday.
    Last edited by LifeInPa; January 1st, 2019 at 03:06 AM.
    Sanity, yours if you can keep it.....

To the talk of outsiders...
    (Didn't realize 2a was going to play the gatekeeper card, but...)

I own a home and live in the city, have on and off for decades, personally I appreciate as much support as anyone is willing to give us city folk.

Thanks to everyone willing to stand up for not only your rights but mine as well.

(Allegheny County)

I'm hoping my new SBR lower comes back from engraving by the 7th. I asked the gunsmith when I dropped it off and he looked at me like I shit in his hand, so I imagine I've fallen a few slots back in the queue for such a transgression as "asking about the timeline for completion" but we'll see.

If not, I'll be carrying the same upper on a pistol lower with a blade

(Lycoming County)

Another guy I know from YouTube and gun channels is making the drive in from Wisconsin. He probably won't be able to carry do to the SOE, but I think he's still coming.

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by R L Suehr View Post
    I'm still in debate over bringing an AR or AK. I might have to get a new sling if I decide to go AR also.
    Would my Mossberg ATI Tactical shotgun be meaningless ?
    Should I stick with one of my AKs ?
    --ET

Page 24 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast