Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839 LastLast

Default Re: Bump Stock ban Rule in Place

Who needs them anyway (wink)

Its called muscle memory. Try banning that.

(Bucks County)

“Mexico will pay for the wall” right? Now taxpayers will pay for it. Squabble for the funding on his own time don’t hold federal workers hostage. I work for ends meat and bust my ass everyday as most of us do. Who would logically think it’s our responsibility to deal with something trump assured us it’s mexico paying for all then shanghai us and be like oops ummm actually America will pay for a wall. Let’s be realistic if dems told us that their would be chaos.... worst president ever if a dem proposed that. We can’t play one sided polictics I’ve studied poli sci I college not that, that makes me an expert but I understand how govt is supposed to work. This is not the new America if it is buckle up imo

Quote Originally Posted by joeman123 View Post
    “Mexico will pay for the wall” right? Now taxpayers will pay for it. Squabble for the funding on his own time don’t hold federal workers hostage. I work for ends meat and bust my ass everyday as most of us do. Who would logically think it’s our responsibility to deal with something trump assured us it’s mexico paying for all then shanghai us and be like oops ummm actually America will pay for a wall. Let’s be realistic if dems told us that their would be chaos.... worst president ever if a dem proposed that. We can’t play one sided polictics I’ve studied poli sci I college not that, that makes me an expert but I understand how govt is supposed to work. This is not the new America if it is buckle up imo
    How many billions has he saved us already? The tariffs alone will pay for it.
    Hes a businessman, he knows what he is doing. Have a little faith baby.

(Allegheny County)

Huh?

(Bucks County)

Idk let me know how many billions I’m interested because if that’s the case then he has the money spend it like I said when repubs had both chambers. Guess the turtle McConnell had no balls as usual. If they believed in him they would’ve passed the wall long ago. They must have reservations. I’ll bet this wall will happen as much as I will become a billionaire this year. Why can’t we go back to Republicans who were realistic. I can’t see making a fed worker hostage for something that has nothing to do with them. Seems asinine to me

(Bucks County)

Never mind you’re right can’t wait to pay for the wall I’m so afraid of the action at the southern border Jesus logical conversation can’t be had. I give up

(Chester County)

joeman, obviously you are a young man, slow your roll for a minute. Politicians ALWAYS make campaign promises that they have a snowflake's chance in hell of delivering. I'm nearly 60 y.o. and I've never seen a POTUS deliver more campaign promises than DJT.

Is he the perfect POTUS? Hell no, he's a bombastic, womanizing NYCer, that is convinced he's the smartest guy in the room. We voted him in to the rock the boat, and the boat she is a-rockin'. If Mexico paying for the wall is his most egregious false promise, I can live with that. Just build the friggin' wall, we'll figure out how to pay for it later, just like .gov always does.

(Wayne County)

How many TRILLIONS and lost of life has it cost us from 1986 to now because of the illegal invasion from the south?

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by eatmydust View Post
    We voted him in to the rock the boat, and the boat she is a-rockin'.
    Agree with this statement 100%. He won't ever make it onto Mount Rushmore, but his presidency will not be forgotten for a LONG time.

Quote Originally Posted by Qtrborecrazy View Post
    How many TRILLIONS and lost of life has it cost us from 1986 to now because of the illegal invasion from the south?
    I think it costs us taxpayers 17.5 billion dollars a month.

Page 36 of 39 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839 LastLast