Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Default Re: Bump Stock ban Rule in Place

I'm taunting the ATF on their social media to come get it. Fortunately, I have no dogs to shoot or kids to burn, so I'm probably safe.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by R L Suehr View Post
    My rep cannon is empty, but BINGO!!
    Sorry,gotta spread it first.
    Hold the Line...

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    I'm taunting the ATF on their social media to come get it. Fortunately, I have no dogs to shoot or kids to burn, so I'm probably safe.
    In that case wear something frilly, and maybe a lil "eau de parfum Hoppes 9" behind the ear, cause they'll love the crap outta you.
    Hold the Line...

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by God's Country View Post
    Gun owners only agenda is to always suck up small nibbles around the edges. Kick up a fuss, and keep voting for Rino's because the dems are worse.
    It's a losing strategy, it's not even a strategy. It's an acceptance of the inevitable, kicking the can for as long as possible. That's it.
    That's all we got. I have yet to ever here a coherent, executable plan to reverse the direction of gun control.

As a group we're a joke. We have shown time and time again that we will always crawl back to our masters and cut down any that decent. The RNC treats us no different than the DNC treats minorities. We're an important voting block with no backbone. So we get tossed away the day after the election.

Any of this sound familiar?

Trump is a turncoat, and worse he's doing the work that the DNC couldn't accomplish.
    I don't give one flying fuck if only one person owns a bump stock.
    Throwing that person(s) under the bus accomplishes nothing.
    Where' s the great compromise?
    As usual we lose ground and gain absolutely nothing in return.
    We can't even point to some lame ass victory to offset the loss.....as has become the norm.

If the only reason a gun owner can justify voting for Trump is because the other person will do .... then go ahead vote for Trump. I really don't care.
    But don't pretend your vote is cast better than any other. You're just doing what we have all been doing for decades, while slowly and quietly losing, and enriching the NRA. They have no fucking clue ( or dare I say desire) to turn the tide on eventual gun confiscation.

First time in my life anything firearm related has been effectively confiscated. And it was done by a scumbag RINO POTUS by fiat.
    There are no more excuses to be made. He made the decree, and is now acting on it.
    Making criminals out of people that own what amounts to a plastic toy.

I've lost sleep, my voice, plenty of money, and who knows how much of my life fighting this shit. Most of it for nothing, and I'm still waiting to hear a winning strategy.
    It won't be today, tomorrow, or ever, because it's quite obvious we (as a group) just don't want it. It's either too hard, too far gone, or was never going to happen because there is no magic pill. Kicking money to a lobbying group to do all the dirty work will only get you shit on, laughed at, and quickly forgotten.

It's obvious that must be what we want. Far more than freedom. Its' just too much damn work, and the relying on those that will work hard has run it's course.

Now it really is on us. Each and every one of us.
    Yup, always curious about when/if/how this whole round two would kick off.
    Una Salus Victis Nullam Sperare Salutem

Quote Originally Posted by spacemanvic View Post
    Whats gonna happen next? Im not gonna get my wall either?
    I'd like to place a bet on the next ban. I think it will be nothing, nothing but politics.
    As for the wall? Doesnt it cost like 30billion a year to take care of the illegals,
    and he only wants 5billion? I think he'll get his (our) wall.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    Oh really? Under "Hussein" we got national park carry and a general expansion of gun rights and constitutional carry throughout the land.

Under Trump, it's been an uphill battle to now where he's King and can order things illegal by decree.
    Oh boy, he allowed us to do something we were already allowed to do (by right) but little laws got in the way,
    all the while destroying the country. You guys have short term memories. I'll stick with orange man, thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    Oh boy, he allowed us to do something we were already allowed to do (by right) but little laws got in the way,
    all the while destroying the country. You guys have short term memories. I'll stick with orange man, thank you.
    FBO, but my guy just did something that will allow the next ahole to take away something I already had (by right) and has all but guaranteed this country will get destroyed. His problem is my long term memory. Come 2020, I wont forget how he thanked me for voting for him and wearing his shirts and hats, and giving out his signs and going to rallies.

I didnt stick with any of my exes who phucked me over either. I dont have time to waste with sloots, especially political ones.
    Hold the Line...

Bump stocks are not the hill to die on, but this thread certainly identifies Friends of Hillary. Or Kamala.

My bet would be that the "reinterpretation" gets tossed by the courts, leaving it to Congress to try to ban them by changing the law. And the Dems won't be cooperating to pass any new laws if Trump is claiming credit.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

(Berks County)

I'm a life member in the NRA among others. The NRA is getting no more "above and beyond" donations from me as of now.

All the others will still get more.

I never had any interest in bump stocks but fuckem.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by spacemanvic View Post
    No, this just opened an avenue to banning semi-autos after the next "event". It's not about a piece of plastic. Its about taking lawfully owned things away from people and making them felons if they dont comply, requiring them to surrender or destroy said property without compensation. Its about a massive violation of our civil rights and setting up a precedent for the next bastard to abuse as he or she sees fit. Its about being lied to that I wouldnt have to worry about my or my childrens 2A rights because now I "have a guy on my side" then getting stabbed in the back.

Whats gonna happen next? Im not gonna get my wall either?
    You are exactly right. After the next event occurs, anything vaguely military looking is going. Probably without a grandfather clause and without financial compensation. This law just showed them they can do it and get away with it. And anyone who is still hoping Trump is secretly playing 3d chess and planning a big surprise, I fear you are dreaming. What you see is what you've got with Trump. He lied to us, plain and simple.

Oh, by the way, Drudge is reporting that we announced the wall is off the table for the upcoming budget discussions so as not to have a government shutdown. But we also announced we are giving Mexico $4.8 BILLION to help Mexico improve their job market, with apparently nothing in return! How's that for Trump's 3D chess?? I don't think he gets re-elected and I do think the Republicans primary him.

Page 5 of 39 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast