Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Default Re: Bump Stock ban Rule in Place

Quote Originally Posted by ExFlyinguy View Post
    I'm not ashamed to have voted for him, however he has 2 years to earn another vote from me. I try and keep in mind where he gets his 2nd Amendment advice
    Nope, I only gave him a chance to smack my pecker once. Ill be damned to vote for him. I just got a letter from the election board of having a record for voting in each election. Im going to mail it back I think and tell them Im going to sit the next one out.
    Hold the Line...

I know some people only consider the bump stock a piece of plastic, but this is bullshit. How anyone can be okay with the government randomly outlawing a person's possessions is beyond me.

And this will hurt Trump. I honestly think that gun owners are what bumped him to victory. I can see a lot of those gun owners feeling betrayed by this and staying home in 2020.

I don't approve of this action, but I will still vote for him in 2020. I can see a lot of gun owners arguing differently and not voting for him. While I would try to persuade them differently....... I honestly understand where they are coming from just as I see where people who won't vote for Toomey are coming from. But allowing a Cory Booker or Kamala Harris the opportunity to replace Ginsberg as well as 100's of other Federal judges does not sit well with me.

Dumb move Trump.

(Bucks County)

Default So now bumpstocks are banned..

In the past two weeks I went from defending Trump to starting to get pissed at him...

CNN) The Trump administration rolled out a new federal regulation Tuesday officially banning bump-fire stocks.

Those who possess the devices, which make it easier to fire rounds from a semi-automatic weapon by harnessing the gun's recoil to "bump" the trigger faster, will have 90 days to turn in or otherwise destroy them from the date that the final rule is published in the federal register -- likely this Friday -- according to senior DOJ officials.
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." Thomas Jefferson

(Lehigh County)

Default Re: So now bumpstocks are banned..

--ET

(Philadelphia County)

It's probably already been mentioned before but I think someone convinced Trump that he had to do something in response to the Vegas massacre and he was advised to take action against the bumpstocks.I don't like the move but he will still have my vote.
    Last edited by Krichardson; December 18th, 2018 at 04:16 PM.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

Mine too^^^^

Imagine having another hussein in office for 8yrs. At least I was working
    for the first time in I cant remember. And there are a lot of other good things the man did.
    Hussein destroyed this country, but most here want to throw trump overboard for supposedly banning a piece of plastic.
    For some reason me thinks this will be overturned. Get back on the trump train, unless you like welfare,
    free stuff (at your expense) more border jumpers, less work/jobs, higher gas prices, more crime,
    and more hate ( I'm sure I missed a whole lot of other things).

MAGA 2020

(Centre County)

with all the rino nevertrumpers and any lost support for this, I wonder if a republican primary challenge will occur against Trump???
    Let's go Brandon!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    Mine too^^^^

for the first time in I cant remember. And there are a lot of other good things the man did.
    Hussein destroyed this country, but most here want to throw trump overboard for supposedly banning a piece of plastic.
    For some reason me thinks this will be overturned. Get back on the trump train, unless you like welfare,
    free stuff (at your expense) more border jumpers, less work/jobs, higher gas prices, more crime,

MAGA 2020
    No, this just opened an avenue to banning semi-autos after the next "event". It's not about a piece of plastic. Its about taking lawfully owned things away from people and making them felons if they dont comply, requiring them to surrender or destroy said property without compensation. Its about a massive violation of our civil rights and setting up a precedent for the next bastard to abuse as he or she sees fit. Its about being lied to that I wouldnt have to worry about my or my childrens 2A rights because now I "have a guy on my side" then getting stabbed in the back.

Whats gonna happen next? Im not gonna get my wall either?
    Hold the Line...

Quote Originally Posted by internet troll View Post
    I know some people only consider the bump stock a piece of plastic, but this is bullshit. How anyone can be okay with the government randomly outlawing a person's possessions is beyond me.

And this will hurt Trump. I honestly think that gun owners are what bumped him to victory. I can see a lot of those gun owners feeling betrayed by this and staying home in 2020.

I don't approve of this action, but I will still vote for him in 2020. I can see a lot of gun owners arguing differently and not voting for him. While I would try to persuade them differently....... I honestly understand where they are coming from just as I see where people who won't vote for Toomey are coming from. But allowing a Cory Booker or Kamala Harris the opportunity to replace Ginsberg as well as 100's of other Federal judges does not sit well with me.

Dumb move Trump.
    If he gets one more SCOTUS pick before 2020, I will not be voting for him.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    Mine too^^^^

MAGA 2020

Oh really? Under "Hussein" we got national park carry and a general expansion of gun rights and constitutional carry throughout the land.

Under Trump, it's been an uphill battle to now where he's King and can order things illegal by decree.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast