Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: Help fight Pittsburgh's illegal gun laws that affect us all; Donate at these link

These new ordinances are being presented Tuesday at 10AM at "Council Chambers" according to the city council website, are these open meetings with opportunity to speak?

(Bucks County)

Default Re: Help fight Pittsburgh's illegal gun laws that affect us all; Donate at these link

Quote Originally Posted by Liberifle View Post
    These new ordinances are being presented Tuesday at 10AM at "Council Chambers" according to the city council website, are these open meetings with opportunity to speak?
    To all those in the area, please show up... Even if their tyrannical minds are made up. Believe me, even if you get 20 people to show up and speak their peace it goes a long, long way... Believe me, even when we did this in NJ and knew what the outcome would be.... We kept on top of them and it really frazzled them. Also, if you have person after speak their peace and question them you can get them to break and look bad. The longer you keep them there the more uncomfortable and aggravated they become.

(Allegheny County)

I don't live in the city limits. I doubt they'll give a shit about what I have to say.

So if the Mayor of Pittsburg introduces illegal gun laws, surely the state Attorney General will act, no?
    Relationships between men and women can be difficult - but not impossible.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by KJP442 View Post
    I don't live in the city limits. I doubt they'll give a shit about what I have to say.
    Doesn't matter, I guarantee they'll be people that show up (anti gun nuts) that are not in the city limits and they'll give them a chance to speak. Show up in numbers if you're with reasonable driving distance. Even if you're simply there as someone that claps for the pro gun argument. Perception is 99%of the game.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by KJP442 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mikelets456 View Post
    Doesn't matter, I guarantee they'll be people that show up (anti gun nuts) that are not in the city limits and they'll give them a chance to speak. Show up in numbers if you're with reasonable driving distance. Even if you're simply there as someone that claps for the pro gun argument. Perception is 99%of the game.
    You can certainly show your face and help increase the numbers. Of the public meetings that I have attended here they do not check ID when entering the meeting but they might want you to give your name and address if you stand to speak.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by Defender View Post
    So if the Mayor of Pittsburg introduces illegal gun laws, surely the state Attorney General will act, no?
    You think so ?
    I would not count on it.
    --ET

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Liberifle View Post
    Will be working.

So I haven't been reading every detail in the other "burgh" thread.

The donations are in preparation for a potential law suit?
    The ordinances have not yet been approved, correct?

(Bucks County)

These mfers spend our (taxes) money to commit illegal acts and then the taxpayer forks over more money to fight it. They took an oath when they took office (including the commonwealth's attorney general). Spend the money more wisely. Sue the bastards for failing to serve as oathed.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast