Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    (Lehigh County)

Default Help fight Pittsburgh's illegal gun laws that affect us all; Donate at these links.

With Pittsburgh pushing for illegal gun laws in an effort to do away with preemption
    Refer to the following:

and some of those threads mentioning different places to donate.
    I thought it might be helpful to list the different donations links in one place.

So here's the links for donating that I am aware of:

Mods and/or anyone directly involved;
    If you feel this thread is inappropriate, needs corrections, or causing confusion; then please do the needful.
    --ET

Default Re: Help fight Pittsburgh's illegal gun laws that affect us all; Donate at these link

Thanks for taking the time to make this up and post, hopefully this will be made a sticky until this monkey business is resolved for good.

Default Re: Help fight Pittsburgh's illegal gun laws that affect us all; Donate at these link

Made a nice donation to the group legal defense fund. I also freed 5 figures from saving for my own defense fund if it comes to it. Bring it on tyrants.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

OK it appears we have a lot of plaintiff's for the case. From someone close to the case,

"What we need right now, most, is the funding necessary to make sure that we are prepared to take it to whatever court is necessary. Donations are coming in but this looks to be a very expensive action.
    We have 5 million gun owners in Pennsylvania and if they all just gave $1 we would be set for the next 10 years."

Please contribute to the fund if you can.

(Berks County)

How many funds are there? Which one is leading the charge? Or are there several?
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    How many funds are there? Which one is leading the charge? Or are there several?
    It's all one fund, with multiple ways to donate as noted in the OP.

This is all being led by Joshua Prince, which, everyone in PA knows, or should know, is the leading attorney for our civil rights in this state.

(Berks County)

Chipped in a little, can do more later if needed. Are we going to be privy to how much they have in the coffers for this?
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Chipped in a little, can do more later if needed. Are we going to be privy to how much they have in the coffers for this?
    That I don't know, but I wouldn't see why not.

I just did a small summery of what's been going on since the 14th included the donation info on this page and posted it on several other message boards including The SKS Boards, Gun Boards, and the AKFiles. Please Please Please if you have an account on any other site please start a new thread sorely for funding this nightmare. Its going to take money to get this done and unfortunately they have plenty of that in the form of our own Tax dollars against us along with that of a megalomaniac billionaire who has already bought gun ban's this year. Just ask those in Washington state how much Bloomberg's influence and money changed their laws this past November. If we can get other's in different states to give just a dollar it will make a huge difference in the long run.

Shit just cut and copy my crap for all I care. I made a donation and will make another in the new year but what I lack in money I more then make up for in free time now and it does not get much easier then cut and pasting updates and links to help retain and secure our legal rights.

Just an update.

It appears this case will be headed by Joshua Prince of Prince law firm who has had many anti 2A civil rights cases under his belt in PA and other states. His firm is also where Adam Kraut ESC. (The Legal Brief) from The Gun Collective on Youtube and pod cast works.

Here is a link to some information put out on Friday from Prince himself.

https://blog.princelaw.com/2018/12/1...-constitution/

Here's a list of links for donating, all donations made will end up in the same account solely going to fund this case. Unfortunately we are going up against our own Tax dollars as well as Bloomberg money who has already sunk $500k into getting our cowardly law breaking Gov reelected and countless amounts in destroying states by buying elections and law's. This may not effect you now in your city, Township or county within PA or in the gun friendly state you currently think your living in, however with everyone of these illegal ordinances that are passed or buy their way into the next ballot box by megalomaniac billionaires just makes it easier for the gun grabbers in your state to move forward with the blessing of these supporters. We need to stop this here and now and can use everyone's help regardless of where you are from. A single $1.00 can and will make a difference.

Thank You
    Last edited by Hodgie; December 16th, 2018 at 04:37 PM.

Nice job Hodgie! I've also spammed arfcom.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast