Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

(Lehigh County)

Default Help fight Pittsburgh's illegal gun laws that affect us all; Donate at these links.

With Pittsburgh pushing for illegal gun laws in an effort to do away with preemption
    Refer to the following:

and some of those threads mentioning different places to donate.
    I thought it might be helpful to list the different donations links in one place.

So here's the links for donating that I am aware of:

Mods and/or anyone directly involved;
    If you feel this thread is inappropriate, needs corrections, or causing confusion; then please do the needful.
    --ET

Default Re: Help fight Pittsburgh's illegal gun laws that affect us all; Donate at these link

Thanks for taking the time to make this up and post, hopefully this will be made a sticky until this monkey business is resolved for good.

Default Re: Help fight Pittsburgh's illegal gun laws that affect us all; Donate at these link

Made a nice donation to the group legal defense fund. I also freed 5 figures from saving for my own defense fund if it comes to it. Bring it on tyrants.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

OK it appears we have a lot of plaintiff's for the case. From someone close to the case,

"What we need right now, most, is the funding necessary to make sure that we are prepared to take it to whatever court is necessary. Donations are coming in but this looks to be a very expensive action.
    We have 5 million gun owners in Pennsylvania and if they all just gave $1 we would be set for the next 10 years."

Please contribute to the fund if you can.

(Berks County)

How many funds are there? Which one is leading the charge? Or are there several?
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    How many funds are there? Which one is leading the charge? Or are there several?
    It's all one fund, with multiple ways to donate as noted in the OP.

This is all being led by Joshua Prince, which, everyone in PA knows, or should know, is the leading attorney for our civil rights in this state.

(Bucks County)

Great work guys... Donated. It sucks these tyrants use our money to oppress us with unlimited funds illegally... I'm I this with all of you. Keep fighting the good fight because without defense it's impossible.

They must be deposed. I'm meetong my rep this week and demanding impeachment.

Donated. Thanks for sharing! We must fight this and win. We cannot afford to lose ground on preemption.
    I am not a lawyer.

It's a shame that the legal team that beat Philadelphia is never going to get together again, since most of them had to (successfully) sue the youngest lawyer to get their share of the money they were owed, so they aren't going to deal with him again.

PA state courts are not our friends. Remember that we lost the ability to use out-of-state licenses when they decreed that a Pennsylvania resident is not "a person". They killed off any relief for people with decades-old 302 commitments by deciding that a court with statutory authority to "grant such relief as it deems appropriate" somehow lacks the authority to grant actual relief via an expungement.

PA judges are sometimes left-wing activists who will ignore the text and substitute their opinions. This is not a slam-dunk that can't be bungled. PA courts didn't immediately nullify all of the Philadelphia preemption violations. You can't just wave the 2nd Amendment and expect to win.

This could easily result in preemption being nullified, if it's litigated badly.
    Attorney Phil Kline, AKA gunlawyer001@gmail.com
    Ce sac n'est pas un jouet.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast