Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Lackawanna County)

Default Hunter's Gallery, Hamlin, PA

anyone ever do business with the? i was in Hamlin today, to pick up my nephew, and i stopped in to take a look. they have a couple of really nice guns there, at some great prices: they had 3 of the Taurus 1911's, one black, one SS, and one with a two tone slide i've never seen before, i think they were all under $600! they also had a really big selection of revolvers, more so than Gander Mountain. most of the big brands were represented: S&W, Taurus, Ruger, even an old Colt. they also had the Ruger LCP, which people say are hard to find. if i was in my present situation, i might've put a down payment on something i didn't need. if anyone's ever in the area, you should check them out. man, those 1911's were sweet!!!!

(Wayne County)

Default Re: Hunter's Gallery, Hamlin, PA

This post is a bit delayed but I can tell you Hunter's Gallery is great. My husband just got a Walther PPS .40 S&W in there today and I recently got a Kel-Tel P32 in there. I'm also looking at a .357 snubby too and the guys have been great about us stopping in various times to take a look and make an informed decision. Dennis is very knowledgeable and more than willing to answer any questions. They can do special orders (my Kel-Tec) and it's a great place in general.

Just don't lean too far over the counter if Dennis is there. His big German sheppard that looks nice and cute doesn't like that :-)