Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Dauphin County)

Default BEST HUnting Videos Bar None

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHf-H3MsVFA

Leatherwood Outdoors and John Royer. Make the best hunting videos I have watched. UNlike the high production TV shows which are just shoot and kill shows. John's videos are informative, demonstrate BEFORE, DURING and AFTER the shot information that will help even the most seasoned hunters improve. I have no affiliation with John or Leatherwood outdoors but have learned a TON about archery, rifle and flintlock hunting from his WESTER PA hunting videos.

I like how he uses the sound of the CRICK to prevent deer from hearing him.

On a raining Sunday two weeks before the Flintlock season what better to do than watch some excellent PA hunting videos.

Allegheny County, Robinson Twnshp, Pennsylvania
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: BEST HUnting Videos Bar None

I read the title of the thread and thought “I’m going to comment and mention Leatherwood”, opened the post and that’s exactly who you were referring! I love watching their videos. They’re my go-to fix during the off season.

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger P229 View Post
    I read the title of the thread and thought “I’m going to comment and mention Leatherwood”, opened the post and that’s exactly who you were referring! I love watching their videos. They’re my go-to fix during the off season.
    Ranger I grew up in Moon and now reside in H-Burg. Used to hunt between Bon Aire (Now Moon G.C.) and Scally's G.C. and the Montour CRICK. Leatherwood outdoors also reminds me of home in Western PA.

The only Hunting show I can watch is the Meateater with Steven Rinella which is now on Netflix. There isn't anything fake or set up about his show and the greater majority of his hunts are all private land tag draws that he put in for year after year after year. His show is more like watching a National Geographic special with hunting mixed in unlike some of the other nonsense that's currently on the sportsmans channel. His pod cast and books are also excellent.

I will give this channel a shot for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    The only Hunting show I can watch is the Meateater with Steven Rinella which is now on Netflix. There isn't anything fake or set up about his show and the greater majority of his hunts are all private land tag draws that he put in for year after year after year. His show is more like watching a National Geographic special with hunting mixed in unlike some of the other nonsense that's currently on the sportsmans channel. His pod cast and books are also excellent.

I will give this channel a shot for sure.
    I have been a subscriber for many years. You will like it. They have slowed down the channel a bunch. Demonetization had a lot to do with it. Many of those involved in the channel are now grown and have full time jobs, wives and kids etc.... It is worth watching some of the older content.

I like the rattle snake hunting videos the best. The traditional archery vids are great too.

Oh, and who can forget the grouse kill on video with a flintlock shotgun?

I stumbled on the them a couple years ago. Those guys are awesome. My favorite on You tube by far. I also watch Meat Eater. Steve Rinella is the best thing to come along for the hunting community in a long time. Extremely articulate and knowledgeable. I listen to his podcast all the time.
    Any vote for a third party is a vote for a Democrat. You are the enemy.