Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (York County)

Default Grand Power Stribog

I should have my new Stribog in the next few weeks. I found a company that makes a back plate that will allow you to attach a 1913 Picatinny style stock/brace (MPX). Does anyone here have any experience with this pistol?

668B542A-76E3-4EEE-BE23-365F1EA7015E.jpg
    Last edited by jcrowell72; December 15th, 2018 at 11:58 PM.

(Northampton County)

Default Re: Grand Power Stribog

You will love it I have my custom version on display at my shop every day, they shoot fantastic right out of the box, add adapter ,brace and red dot and go have some with it. I highly recommend this firearm. Love mine!
    www.EastonFirearmsRefinishing.com Owner/Operator, NRA Pistol Instructor

(Monroe County)

Great gun. Compared to the mpx and evo (most people have handled them) the build quality seems superior. The trigger out of the box is much better. it's not overly heavy (about 6lbs) but smooth enough and crisp. Recoil and handling is about the same, i would give the mpx a slight edge but not enough to matter. ambi controls are also "smoother" (for lack of a better term), my only complaint is the reciprocating charging handle. it effects my hand placement, it may not effect yours and if it does it can be moved to the opposite side. For the price, i can't think of a better alternative. I don't see a need to change anything but the aftermarket is non existent for the stribog.

There are 2 options to brace the stribog. you can get the adapter that allows you to mount an ar type brace via buffer tube or you can get the adapter from safetyharborfirearms.com and add a brace that mounts via picatinny rail such as the FS1913 from SB tactical. my preference is the later.

I hope you enjoy yours as much as i have enjoyed mine.

(Lancaster County)

Nice looking "pistol" ! I went the 9mm AR route from Palmetto, as I had not heard or seen of this one before... Looks like it should be fun at the range and great for home defense if ever needed. The 9mm subs are a blast.
    Cb Μολὼν λαβέ

(Northampton County)

here's a quick picture of mine

As far as I am concerned this is one of the best shooting 9mm pistols that I have
    www.EastonFirearmsRefinishing.com Owner/Operator, NRA Pistol Instructor