Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: Help Rip The Governor A New One...

Governor Wolf has conspired with the Mayor and Democratic leadership in Pittsburgh to break State Law. Why is this not an impeachable offense and why is NO SINGLE Republican Senator or Assemblyman launching the appropriate proceedings?

Could it be for the reason that our partisan Democrat, corrupt and lawless Supreme Court has already committed to approve this abomination?

Just asking.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilderness 1864 View Post
    Governor Wolf has conspired with the Mayor and Democratic leadership in Pittsburgh to break State Law. Why is this not an impeachable offense and why is NO SINGLE Republican Senator or Assemblyman launching the appropriate proceedings?

Could it be for the reason that our partisan Democrat, corrupt and lawless Supreme Court has already committed to approve this abomination?

Just asking.
    Good fucking question.

"Tyrant: in the modern English usage of the word, is an absolute ruler unrestrained by law or person, or one who has usurped legitimate sovereignty. "

Peduto and his rogue government fit the definition of tyrant exactly. They're in defiance of the law, and the courts.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

(Mifflin County)

Quote Originally Posted by nra-life-member View Post
    Good letter and I agree with adding both "mikelets456" and "Manxdriver" suggestions.
    Yes ^^^^^

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    Good fucking question.

"Tyrant: in the modern English usage of the word, is an absolute ruler unrestrained by law or person, or one who has usurped legitimate sovereignty. "

Peduto and his rogue government fit the definition of tyrant exactly. They're in defiance of the law, and the courts.
    That's a great question. I'll type up a letter to Daryl Metcalfe when I get to work on Monday.

(Chester County)

Why would any Mayor or Governor worry about breaking state or federal laws. They have no intention of obeying state and federal laws and quite frankly why would they worry there is nothing that can be done to them if they do break the laws. Laws are meaningless to them and don't apply to them. Prove me wrong. They'll enact gun laws in Pissburg and there will be nothing done about it and nothing can be done about it. When it was time to show to vote for a Supreme Court gun owners stayed home with more important things to do.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Why is Bloomberg interested in disarming our citizens?
    “I like what I see when I look in the mirror....We’ve probably saved millions of lives, and certainly we’ll save tens of millions of lives going forward,” he says referring to the causes he has supported and funded for the future. “There aren’t many people that have done that. So, you know, when I get to heaven, I’m not sure I’m going to stand for an interview. I’m going right in,” Bloomberg says with a laugh.

During his years in office, Bloomberg went on a health kick, waging war on soft drinks, smoking and trans fats in food -- angering some New Yorkers but saving the lives of others, he says. He is the 8th richest man in the world, according to Forbes, and has already given away $5 billion. Most of his estimated fortune of $47 billion is earmarked for his charitable foundation, says Bloomberg. “Oh, it’s more money than anybody could possibly spend on themselves. The issue is what can you do with it?”

So far, Bloomberg has spent huge sums on gun control, anti-smoking activities and environmental concerns, including $100 million for the Sierra Club’s battle against the coal industry. He points out that life expectancy of New Yorkers went up three years while he was mayor. It was a job he liked. “Loved every minute of it. It’s a wonderful job. The challenges are enormous, but you have a great opportunity to make a difference,” he tells Kroft.
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/no-wait...ike-bloomberg/

Might makes right. That's it.

Quote Originally Posted by KJP442 View Post
    That's a great question. I'll type up a letter to Daryl Metcalfe when I get to work on Monday.
    I suppose that until the proposals are actually adopted, no law has been violated. But the very fact that Wolf is publicly encouraging Pittsburgh and other municipalities to do the same ought to be enough to threaten Constitutional action against Wolf. Wanna bet that the real push will be to have the legislature repeal Pre-emption before PBurg passes the law?

This is really getting bad.

PA Constitution Article VI

§ 6. Officers liable to impeachment.
    The Governor and all other civil officers shall be liable to
    impeachment for any misbehavior in office, but judgment in such
    cases shall not extend further than to removal from office and
    disqualification to hold any office of trust or profit under
    this Commonwealth. The person accused, whether convicted or
    acquitted, shall nevertheless be liable to indictment, trial,
    judgment and punishment according to law.
    (May 17, 1966, 1965 P.L.1928, J.R.10)

1966 Amendment. Joint Resolution No.10 amended and
    renumbered former section 3 to present section 6.
    Last edited by Wilderness 1864; December 16th, 2018 at 12:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneCC View Post
    Because he is part of the global elite and hates individual rights and freedom. Those pesky concepts get in his way of controlling what everyone thinks, says and does.

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by Wilderness 1864 View Post
    I suppose that until the proposals are actually adopted, no law has been violated. But the very fact that Wolf is publicly encouraging Pittsburgh and other municipalities to do the same ought to be enough to threaten Constitutional action against Wolf. Wanna bet that the real push will be to have the legislature repeal Pre-emption before PBurg passes the law?

Be a lot easier to get a better Preemption law passed through both houses with veto proof margins than get Wolf recalled.

There will be no repeal of Pre-emption. They'll try it, but they have to get it through the legislature.

Wolf got $500,000 from Everytown. (https://momsdemandaction.org/everyto...rnor-tom-wolf/ ) He's been paid like a prostitute and he will deliver the goods.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by GeneCC View Post
    Be a lot easier to get a better Preemption law passed through both houses with veto proof margins than get Wolf recalled.

There will be no repeal of Pre-emption. They'll try it, but they have to get it through the legislature.

Wolf got $500,000 from Everytown. (https://momsdemandaction.org/everyto...rnor-tom-wolf/ ) He's been paid like a prostitute and he will deliver the goods.
    I don't think they are planning on repealing preemption. They plan to have their 5-2 majority in the state supreme Court overturn it. I'd guess that the Dem justices have already agreed to do it.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast