Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: MorningCall OpEd: It's time for Pittsburgh — and Pennsylvania — to ban assault we

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    It's time for Paul to go fuck himself.
    Yeah sideways with a barbed wire covered broomstick,

(Chester County)

Default Re: MorningCall OpEd: It's time for Pittsburgh — and Pennsylvania — to ban assault we

That pant wetting beta cuck soy boy NPC douche published his email address at the end of his whining article. Maybe send him a coupon for extra large butt condoms as a gift
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

(Philadelphia County)

.....butt condoms LOL!
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    That pant wetting beta cuck soy boy NPC douche published his email address at the end of his whining article. Maybe send him a coupon for extra large butt condoms as a gift
    Lol you know I felt kind of awkward about what I posted above because we do have a few conservative ladies as yourself on this site and I rarely speak this way in front of my own wife, but I am not so worried about my comment anymore.

I should have figured better being your naval service and career working on the railroad.

(Berks County)

Lets introduce legislation that the media has 24 hours to cover a story from when it happens. After that they cannot report on it. If it involves a court issue, then they can only follow up on it after a decision is made. It would provide as much safety to people as a gun ban would.

(Perry County)

Sent to the writer to make him cry.

It's not a stand against gun violence. It's a stand against law abiding citizens and their fundamental rights as enumerated in the Bill of Rights. Quite simply, the government does not have the legal authority to ban semi-auto rifles. And regardless of the caterwauling of you and those like you, that won't change. Semi-auto rifles are in common usage and are therefore protected by the 2A. Better yet, we sent Hillary packing and have put two solid Constitution loving judges on SCOTUS.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Lancaster County)

“The Pennsylvania Constitution guarantees the rights of all people to ‘peace, safety and happiness,’” Councilwoman Erika Strassburger said. “The inability for municipal governments to enact their own common sense-gun control measures defies this core principle.”
    I have a sense of peace knowing that I have a firearm to defend myself and my family. With that peace comes a sense of safety and happiness. What about my rights there cuntbag?
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Westmoreland County)

Mayor Potatohead and his boys have been busy this past week. He was in Poland preaching the horrors of "climate change" . Comes back and tries to start the Bloomberg wannabe shit again. If he leans any farther to the left, he's gonna fall off of this flat earth.

(Susquehanna County)

Where does this merde come from? "They also want to require people who are dangerous to turn in their guns." Don't they know that both federal and Commonwealth law bars "dangerous people" from possessing firearms already? The problem is that law enforcement and courts must do some actual work to enforce the law and identify the dangerous people! For example in PA it is MANDATORY for a "mental health professional" who deems a client a threat to self or others to report that person to family and/or law enforcement. (see explanation at http://www.ncsl.org/research/health/...y-to-warn.aspx) We're all familiar with a 302, but that starts the ball rolling toward a declaration. Likewise those under temporary (temporary ban) or permanent orders of protection or domestic abusers are banned. Perhaps if they placed more effort on enforcing current law, they'd have better results.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities".

All this just add's up to more laws that the big city liberal prosecutors and judges wont enforce against the people who they should be enforced against.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast