Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    (Carbon County)

Default Re: Ed Stack (Dick's) & Aetna at it again. CVS watch?

I read the other day Toms Shoes (never heard of them) gave $5 million to anti causes
    Ecclesiastes 10:2 ...........

Quote Originally Posted by middlefinger View Post

I read the other day Toms Shoes (never heard of them) gave $5 million to anti causes
    Never heard of Tom's Shoes until they started organizing "Country" Music celebrities to get on the Anti-2A bandwagon. Some of this is real anti-2A as with those who actually put $ into supporting tyranny. For many, it is inexpensive advertising, virtue signalling by press release, with the anti-2A media doing the heavy lifting and getting the company name a lot of prime time exposure. Of course, Tom's will never get my money.

As for CVS, I looked at their website and could find nothing. I found other articles from the past speaking about anti-2A propaganda masquerading as public health advice on the CVS website. I could not find it. They may have decided that silence was the best policy. So I cannot say with certainty that CVS is anti-2A. But with Aetna in the mix, that could change. Perhaps CVS will remain silent and continue to advocate through Aetna, in which case, CVS goes on my Do Not Spend There list.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneCC View Post
    Easy. Stop using kids as pawns to inflict "gun control" onto us.
    It was never about kids. If it was about the kids we would have implemented solutions that didn't involve banning, registering then confiscating firearms. This is a disarmament push- pure and simple. The progressives play dirty pool by introducing kids into the equation.

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by Didnotcomply89 View Post
    It was never about kids. If it was about the kids we would have implemented solutions that didn't involve banning, registering then confiscating firearms. This is a disarmament push- pure and simple. The progressives play dirty pool by introducing kids into the equation.
    But... it should be about the kids, starting with teaching them morality. Teach the sixth commandment “You shall not murder" and follow it. Teach that guns are dangerous tools like power saws and can do a lot of damage when misused. Start early and it will to a long way to fixing the problem without infringing on our rights.
    Illegitimus non carborundum est

I am an LEO and have Aetna for insurance with CVS as my Pharmacy. Boy am I fucked!
    I'm a Rep Virgin

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12