Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    (York County)

Default Re: Speaking of Sigs

Quote Originally Posted by 2DogsBarking View Post
    I'm still jonsing for a P227 Enhanced Elite - cept it was discontinued.......................

Quote Originally Posted by IronButt View Post
    I look for the MK25 to be added to Sig's discontinued list when they run out of slides milled for short extractors, or frames with 1913 type rails. Whichever comes first. The MK25 is being phased out as the issued handgun for SEALs, which was the major selling point for the MK25. I've always been a fan of (most of) Sig's classic P-Series guns, but with Sig winning the military contract for striker fired handgun, they may not see the profit in continuing to make a gun that has specs that are so much different than their other 226s & Legions. It's all about the bottom line.
    I have both of these models. Do you yall think that helps or hurts resale value. I have no interest in selling either, but after reading these comments kind of got me thinking.

(Wyoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by IronButt View Post
    I look for the MK25 to be added to Sig's discontinued list when they run out of slides milled for short extractors, or frames with 1913 type rails. Whichever comes first. The MK25 is being phased out as the issued handgun for SEALs, which was the major selling point for the MK25. I've always been a fan of (most of) Sig's classic P-Series guns, but with Sig winning the military contract for striker fired handgun, they may not see the profit in continuing to make a gun that has specs that are so much different than their other 226s & Legions. It's all about the bottom line.
    I'm a Sig know nothing. Never held one until my brother took me shooting during a family visit. Now I got a damn itch Anyway what is up with that damn curve on their standard line rails? Just so they can sell their own shit or what?

Further more I was hoping that maybe they would offer something like a Glock MOS, but NOOOOOOOO they gotta put romeos on all their RX models....I don't want a damn Romeo
    "It seems that the Constitution is more or less guidelines than actual rules"
    My feedback: http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=305685

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by ExFlyinguy View Post
    I'm a Sig know nothing. Never held one until my brother took me shooting during a family visit. Now I got a damn itch Anyway what is up with that damn curve on their standard line rails? Just so they can sell their own shit or what?

Further more I was hoping that maybe they would offer something like a Glock MOS, but NOOOOOOOO they gotta put romeos on all their RX models....I don't want a damn Romeo
    Some good deals on used LE Sigs out there...just change out the DAK trigger.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123