Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Butler County)

Default OC @ Pittsburgh 250

Went to see the fireworks this evening. We started off at a friends house in manchester (where we met up with some other friends). As we were leaving my other buddy noticed i was carrying and was like "dude your nuts and your gonna get in trouble". I laughed and handed him a pa patriot flyer. He responded with, "i should have known better than to say something", to which i again laughed. So we headed out the door (ignoring the gunshots from somewhere across the neighborhood) and walked over to PNC park. I did make sure to steer clear of Point state park, which was were most of the festivities were i guess, but we just came for the fireworks.

We walked about 10 blocks or so. No one noticed I was carrying that i could tell. Sat in front of pnc park and watched the fireworks which were FREAKING AMAZING! I think i had a bigger grin on my face than the kids did. Seriously impressive.

After the fireworks there were literally a few thousand people in the street but again no one that i noticed, seemed to notice. Did pass some state leo on the trek back but i doubt he was in a position to see amongst the huge crowd. Pretty uneventful other than the pretty spectacular fireworks display.

What makes this venture funny, is i can go visit him in the hood and have no problems, but the last time he came up here to the sticks for some movies and relaxation... was when the incident happened in the back of my park earlier this year. go figure.
    Last edited by jud4420; October 5th, 2008 at 02:04 AM.

Glade Mill Lake, Cooperstown, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Default Re: OC @ Pittsburgh 250

Damn. I'm really regretting not going. Glad you survived your trip to Manchester.

(Beaver County)

Hey, I saw the fireworks also, and I was cc and I think I may have seen you, I was on the north shore, alittle farther down than you

West of the mountains, south of the lake, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Wife, daughter, and I attended the fireworks last evening. We were at the railing by FSN Pittsburgh. Outstanding fireworks show, never saw anything like it. The sidewalk was vibrating during the grand finale. Daughter CCing her SP101, I was CCing my Glock 31. Very orderly crowd, only saw a handful of Pittsburgh PD on motorcycles.