Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 13 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast

Default Re: ***PITTSBURGH RIFLE OPEN CARRY***

isn't it wonderful when we start cannibalizing ourselves like lgbtq liberals instead of moving as a group and actually getting things done?
    There is no way to make it out alive...

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by theshadow View Post
    Well now as a follow up, lookie here, an actual LAWYER calling it Conspiracy and "pursuant to 18 Pa.C.S. 6120. Moreover, since its enactment in 1974, it has been a misdemeanor of the first degree, pursuant to 18 PA.C.S. 6119, for any local government to violate the state preemption statute." , as well as "additionally constitute a violation of 18 PA.C.S. 5301 – Official Oppression" Hmm the only thing not addressed was a sword officer of the court's behavior witnessing unlawful behavior. Geee I recon I ain't as ignarant as you would have people believe. (and yes, I'm not stupid enough to turn off spell check for that last sentence it is a deliberate misspelling).

edit to add the link https://blog.princelaw.com/2018/12/1...-constitution/
    I never said that their proposed preemption violation wasn’t illegal. My comment was on your proposed actions at a council meeting. There is a process as to how improper or illegal recommendations/bills/laws are addressed. Standing up and accusing everyone in the room of conspiracy and demanding an officer to arrest the person who made the motion is laughable.

In addition, reading through all of these posts we have to realize that we are not on the same footing as antifa or the LGBT community. Life isn’t fair. Perception is reality.

I realize the frustration of many here, but the fight has to be fought smarter, not harder.

(Dauphin County)

Quote Originally Posted by theshadow View Post
    One thing you left out, show up at the Council meeting, when it's brought up, "Point of Order", "This individual has just committed an ethical and criminal violation. By presenting this, they have also just placed everyone in the room in jeopardy of conspiracy charges. Conspiracy to violate Commonwealth laws, and Conspiracy to Violate Civil Rights under color of law. I DEMAND the Council censor and take appropriate Disciplinary actions. Solicitor, as an officer of the court I am disappointed in you, you realize by your inaction you CAN loose your license to practice? Officers, as a witness to the attempted violation Of PA Preemption law, and not doing your duty, I WILL be filing an official complaint with the Department", Since it's a point of order, the parliamentarian MUST recognize you, according to Roger's rules. Putting them on this type of notice may scare some (most) of them straight. Make sure to follow through in complaints you stated to make against the solicitor and the police officers present.
    Based on my experience, Robert's Rules are rarely perfectly followed. Some meetings barely get in the ballpark of the 'Rules.' I agree with you in theory, but in practice... I'd suggest recording the entire meeting and never threaten them with complaints.

Use ONLY facts and put them on notice for the Civil Rights violation.
    1) The ordinance is in violation of Commonwealth statute.
    2) Whoever votes in favor of the ordinance would be in violation.

Quote Originally Posted by gooseSA40 View Post
    Based on my experience, Robert's Rules are rarely perfectly followed. Some meetings barely get in the ballpark of the 'Rules.' I agree with you in theory, but in practice... I'd suggest recording the entire meeting and never threaten them with complaints.

3) In defiance of previous court precedent and legally binding consent decree.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    3) In defiance of previous court precedent and legally binding consent decree.
    In the same jurisdiction?
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    In the same jurisdiction?
    No idea.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    No idea.
    Wouldn't it be hard to convict them of violating a consent decree if they're not the ones who consented?
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Lebanon County)

Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    I never said that their proposed preemption violation wasn’t illegal. My comment was on your proposed actions at a council meeting. There is a process as to how improper or illegal recommendations/bills/laws are addressed. Standing up and accusing everyone in the room of conspiracy and demanding an officer to arrest the person who made the motion is laughable.

In addition, reading through all of these posts we have to realize that we are not on the same footing as antifa or the LGBT community. Life isn’t fair. Perception is reality.

I realize the frustration of many here, but the fight has to be fought smarter, not harder.
    While it may be "Laughable" to some, it is a legitimate course of action, it is using Robert's Rules against the ruling class, which WILL cause some to be embarrassed (not all, nor even most). While you are advocating fighting by official Boxing rules, they opposition has been fighting alley style for years. It's time we use their own tactics against them, laughable or not, stop being concerned about being labeled, and do the labeling and using every available tool to put them on the defense. We may still loose but we will know we never gave up, and our Children's children will know we gave it our all rather than surrendering by increments. To use the terminology of the military, inclusion of additional tactics make it a full spectrum fight.

(Lebanon County)

Quote Originally Posted by gooseSA40 View Post

Agreed, but 1) it continues to expose the hypocrisy, 2) provides additional legal leverage and 3) shows them we WILL fight by their rules as opposed to "civilized" rules. Hit them on as many fronts as possible, right out of their playbook.

(Beaver County)

Impeach Peduto.

Page 13 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast