Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 60 of 93 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast

Default Re: ***PITTSBURGH RIFLE OPEN CARRY***

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    At least a group photo around it.
    then scoot it a little, then a little more, then a little more. little by little until it's opposite whatever area it's in.
    everyone just nonchalantly give it a little scoot here and there.

after all, if they didn't want it moved it'd be bolted down. just don't knock it over, pick it up or damage it.
    and of course, don't get caught breaking the rules of the game.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

(Allegheny County)

^^^^^
    Nice
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22341&dateline=139092  6582

Jared got us some coverage too.
    I am not a lawyer.

(Armstrong County)

Default Re: ***PITTSBURGH RIFLE OPEN CARRY*** UPDATED INFO IN OP***

Quote Originally Posted by rangeofficer View Post
    I'm the furthest thing from a FUDD, and I'm well under 60. Just sayin' why give them more ammunition for the spin cycle.
    The media will spin it to fit their agenda no matter what.. Quit compromising, that is how we got in this position, compromise after compromise...
    You will never appease the left till we become disarmed slaves to the state.. Currently we are armed slaves and it scares the crap out of them... Because if we become the problem they can't stop us..

Ed
    FeedBack: https://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.p...ight=edstephan
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3790&dateline=1331561  797An OathKeeper and OC Activist, 1 of the 3%, Ed Stephan

(Clinton County)

Si vis pacem, para bellum
    μολ ν λαβέ
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms!

(Wayne County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    At least a group photo around it.
    You may want to drape a sign over their sign identifying that it is in violation of 6120. Then have someone ready to discuss how it is unlawful if the media asks.

Also, for clarification sake, be ready to address how violating 6120 is unlawful. I may be reading 6119 incorrectly, but does violating 6120 result in a first degree misdemeanor under 6119? If so, point out how Peduto is committing a crime that is equivalent to (other crimes that are M1s) according to state law. Hopefully voters in Pittsburgh don't support their Mayor and elected officials knowingly committing crimes as severe as (other M1s).

You may want to have your legal beagles give you a rundown on what " (Chgd. by L. 1989, Act 68(2), eff 2/5/90.) " did to 6119. I can't find anything that pertains to what it is referring to. Better to know before mentioning 6119.

And correct me if I'm wrong on that. I'm just trying to help you folks frame the argument.
    Sed ego sum homo indomitus

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Sandcut View Post
    You may want to drape a sign over their sign identifying that it is in violation of 6120. Then have someone ready to discuss how it is unlawful if the media asks.

Also, for clarification sake, be ready to address how violating 6120 is unlawful. I may be reading 6119 incorrectly, but does violating 6120 result in a first degree misdemeanor under 6119? If so, point out how Peduto is committing a crime that is equivalent to (other crimes that are M1s) according to state law. Hopefully voters in Pittsburgh don't support their Mayor and elected officials knowingly committing crimes as severe as (other M1s).

You may want to have your legal beagles give you a rundown on what " (Chgd. by L. 1989, Act 68(2), eff 2/5/90.) " did to 6119. I can't find anything that pertains to what it is referring to. Better to know before mentioning 6119.

And correct me if I'm wrong on that. I'm just trying to help you folks frame the argument.
    Don't underestimate city dwellers' tolerance for lawless administrators. Marion Barry got elected to office of mayor in DC after getting busted using crack with a crack ho in a motel.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Delaware County)

Last edited by kobsw; June 3rd, 2020 at 10:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Don't underestimate city dwellers' tolerance for lawless administrators. Marion Barry got elected to office of mayor in DC after getting busted using crack with a crack ho in a motel.
    This. The Pittsburgh libs are a-ok with this, and it goes to show the difference between the left and right on advancing our causes.

The right, law abiding, will try to play the slow game over decades to get a law changed in the courts and legislation.

The left, in your face and fuck your laws. We're doing it and you will catch up.

This is why I'm willing to march with rifles. It's time to be in their face. No more long game.

Don't get me wrong, the courts and legislature are important, and I'm happy to let the FOACs in the world continue doing that.

I'm taking the fight to the front line. I just ask that those that want to go the old way stop trying to undermine the foot soldiers.
    Last edited by Justin///M; January 6th, 2019 at 11:57 AM.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Another example:

Nov 8 2017
    Allentown Mayor Ed Pawlowski wins fourth term despite charge
    s
    Defying polls, critics and seemingly insurmountable odds, Allentown Mayor Ed Pawlowski apparently won a bid for a fourth term Tuesday in spite of the 54-count criminal indictment filed against him just months earlier.

https://www.mcall.com/news/local/all...107-story.html

(he was subsequently convicted on 47 counts and sentenced to 15 years prison.)
    Help us restore election integrity in PA. Join PA Voters United

Page 60 of 93 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast