Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 83 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3373798081828384858687 ... LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: ***PITTSBURGH RIFLE OPEN CARRY*** UPDATED INFO IN OP***

K.C. I've been watching the live stream So pretty much I'm convinced that the FOAC letter warning of bused in trouble makers was designed to keep OUR people away. I'm pissed.
    No antifa or bussed in protestors that I saw. Very few in opposition actually.
    I was so let down that this dis-info came from FOAC regarding bused in trouble . I had a hard time finding anyone willing to come with me to the rally and the one that was willing was under a MEPS agreement with his Marine recruiter. We talked about it in light of the FOAC warning and ultimately made the wrong decision not to go. I like the kid and would not want to risk his future as he is actively creating it.

I regret the fact that I didn't go alone with the established pre made plans I made prior with some of you but pretty much I bitched from not having my ride or die back up with me.
    Last edited by K.C.; January 7th, 2019 at 10:26 PM.
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22341&dateline=139092  6582

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by scruff View Post

The nearest public restrooms are at Jimmy John's, 2 blocks north on Grant Street, and at the William Penn Hotel, 3 blocks north on Grant Street. The William Penn bathrooms are on the north side of the building (keep right when you go in, it's down a few steps to the main lobby, then a hard right and down a few more steps.
    Thank's Scruff...I just got home and laughed hard at that! Good lookin' out.

Great day... great turnout. Long trip from Allentown but worth every minute of it.
    Help us restore election integrity in PA. Join PA Voters United

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by longcall911 View Post
    Great day... great turnout. Long trip from Allentown but worth every minute of it.
    ^^^ This. ^^
    It was AWESOME !
    --ET

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Jhaydeno View Post

I noticed the Incline got a great shot of a guy who looks just like me, holding a sign, just like mine

Attachment 113921
    Why would you take a sign that sez Speed Limit 25?...

(Berks County)

Sorry I had to miss this one. Hopefully every thing will align for the Harrisburg event. (Plus that's a short trip for me).

ETA I did catch some of the live cast. Thanks Rob.

(Montgomery County)

Thank you to everyone who went today. It just wasn't possible for me with work early in the new year. However I watched the streams and followed the news and PAFOA all afternoon. Very happy it went off without a hitch and the speakers were great! I think our side will feel some positive feedback/impact from this for some time.

(Westmoreland County)

If anyone knows how to pull any archives of the live coverage today I’d really appreciate it since I gave an interview for kdka and I think wpxi and wanted to see if I made it into any of the broadcasts. I didn’t completely stumble over my words or yell something stupid so I doubt the footage will be broadcasted though.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by pennlineman View Post
    As smooth of a rally as any I've been to. Good speakers. Especially enjoyed Sam Piccinini. Reports on attendance are between 500-600 which is great for a Monday. Well done Justin for your efforts. Thanks to Lazylazer for allowing us to park at your place, hope to see you at some of the group shoots coming up. Thanks to Howard Stiffy for the ride to and from the event. It was great to see many familiar faces along with some new ones, you guys rock!

Met some great folk today.
    Thanks to all.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by K.C. View Post
    I was so let down that this dis-info came from FOAC regarding bused in trouble . I had a hard time finding anyone willing to come with me to the rally and the one that was willing was under a MEPS agreement with his Marine recruiter. We talked about it in light of the FOAC warning and ultimately made the wrong decision not to go. I like the kid and would not want to risk his future as he is actively creating it.

I regret the fact that I didn't go alone with the established pre made plans I made prior with some of you but pretty much I bitched from not having my ride or die back up with me.
    Mrs EM was concerned about me going in regards to possible "unrest" pushed upon us by outside instigators.
    Once it was determined that I could not go due to the work schedule (new hire - probationary period - no time off yet) she told me she was happy - that she knows it's important to me, but "We can't afford for you to be arrested, or hurt."

I was less concerned by a long shot, but that concern was certainly a real one for many people.
    "Our side" is generally made up of responsible adults who can't risk things the way leftists who live in their parent's basement can.

Really bummed I couldn't go. I know how good it felt to be a part of it after going to the Columbus rally.

At least I didn't have to "speak up" at work in the lunch room when it aired on the news. I really expected some young, dumb kid to make a snarky comment, but nobody said anything.

Page 83 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3373798081828384858687 ... LastLast