Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 65 of 93 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast
    (Lycoming County)

Default Re: ***PITTSBURGH RIFLE OPEN CARRY*** UPDATED INFO IN OP***

Quote Originally Posted by kobsw View Post
    ^^^^^^!

Be prepared, be alert and RECORD, RECORD the RECORD some more.

Kobsw
    I'm live streaming it to YouTube.

(Delaware County)

Default Re: ***PITTSBURGH RIFLE OPEN CARRY***

Quote Originally Posted by K.C. View Post
    Great.. I would like to get more info on the cyberspace post. The friend who is coming with me to the rally may pull out if there is going to be alot of trouble. He's trying to Join the Marines He signed some agreement with them to stay out of trouble hence he is now representing them. If this is to become an antifa bullshit battle I would have to inform him.
    The info I passed on is in its entirety from where I got it from.

(Armstrong County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    Since we are still in a SOE are the cops going to check each and every carrier?
    As for prince's letter, I can guarantee there will be plants there just to start trouble.
    My question is, will the cops go after them, unlike the cops in all other liberal cities,
    where they just let the douchebags do what they want.

If they do go start shit with you guys, like yelling and screaming, dont make yourselves look,
    like fools and counter them with the same, just ignore them.

Are quadcopters legal to fly at the event? If so, if someone has one, put it up and film the event.
    Checking carry permits, would be like running the names of the Antwon Rose protesters for warrants, it would appear as harassment, I doubt they would do it, it just wouldn't look good.

If there are plants, or ANTIFA people who end up causing a ruckus, or attacking, I would think that the police would stand back and do nothing, just as in other cities, all major cities, especially on the coasts are run exclusively by Democrats and liberals, Pittsburgh in a long entrenched enclave, expect no help from the police.

If anything, I would consider them to be potentially a hostile adversary if push comes to shove. Especially if you have to deal with "Biker" cops, they have had a bad reputation for decades, have their own patched groups, etc. Notorious for being tough guys.

(Franklin County)

Quote Originally Posted by frick View Post
    Just wanted to chime in with this, if Joshua Prince gives you advice, HEED IT. Trust me, there is no bigger supporter of the 2nd A as an attorney that I know of in the entire state of Pennsylvania.

If anyone of you doubt for one second, that this guy is anything but 100 percent pro 2nd Amendment, you are very, very wrong.

One thing I have learned from my dealings with a GOOD attorney, is that they have patience, which, is a virtue I sometimes lack, and, that patience means you step back, and analyze the situation before you go head first into something that may end up coming back to haunt you.

I myself, won't be attending tomorrow, I am still getting over pneumonia, but, to all you who do, thank you and bless you for standing up for what is right, but bear in mind, Pittsburgh is a cesspool of corruption, the union for the Police is purely liberal, and Democratic, but that doesn't mean they won't bust your head for being a fucking wise guy, hopefully, the shear amount of cameras available will tame that, but, don't give them any reason to do so.

Good luck folks, and thanks!
    I respect Prince, but what I want from him is solid info on what is legal, and what is NOT.

I'm not interested in his opinion in regards to which lawful activity I choose to engage in, and which I don't.
    Get your "Guns Save Lives" stickers today! PM for more info.

(Lehigh County)

Would it be a good idea to bring safety glasses and/or goggles just in case ANTIFA people decide to throw liquids or pepper spray ?
    --ET

(Armstrong County)

Also, one other thing to bear in mind, most of the "Opposition" in da Burgh, is going to eminate, or center around the "Thomas Merton Center" its a central location that has been the hub of far left for decades, Anarchists, and I would assume ANTIFA would probably use the place to plan and meet for planning what they are going to do in opposition to the protests.

Probably a little late to try and infiltrate it for information LOL, but, it may be the starting point for any counter protests, they used to be in Garfield, along Penn Avenue, at least they were years ago, I doubt they have relocated.

If anyone wanted to get a heads up on what's coming, it might be a location to observe for a heads up.

(Armstrong County)

Quote Originally Posted by gnbrotz View Post
    I respect Prince, but what I want from him is solid info on what is legal, and what is NOT.

I'm not interested in his opinion in regards to which lawful activity I choose to engage in, and which I don't.
    I am not speaking for Josh, you can contact him on your own, that said, an attorneys job is to caution you, as, a good attorney isn't needed, if you don't have a reason to need HIM.

He is correct however about the need to have a carry license, if you wish to bear an long arm during a state of emergency, I researched that long ago, before I ever heard of Josh.

Do remember, that you ARE, all of you ARE spokespeople for the cause, I'd love to go down with my Barret M82 in a wheelbarrow, with one of my Krink SBRs on my back, but that exactly is what the liberal media is salivating for, so remember, the more radical you look the more likely you are to appear on the front page as "Bubba the OOC gun nut", or, on the cover of "Short penis daily" magazine.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by soberbyker View Post
    The info I passed on is in its entirety from where I got it from.

OK thanks, I'm going to inform my friend and see if he still wants to go or not. A peaceful protest is one thing but dickheads throwing shit and swinging sticks only ends up bad for both sides.
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22341&dateline=139092  6582

(Wyoming County)

Well there's $30 I can better spend elsewhere
    "It seems that the Constitution is more or less guidelines than actual rules"
    My feedback: http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=305685

(Allegheny County)

Question: At What Point Do ‘We The People’ Revolt?

http://www.awwba.com/question-point-people-revolt/
    "Having a gun and thinking you are armed is like having a piano and thinking you are a musician" Col. Jeff Cooper (U.S.M.C. Ret.)
    Speed is fine, Accuracy is final

Page 65 of 93 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast