Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 63 of 93 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast
    (Lycoming County)

Default Re: ***PITTSBURGH RIFLE OPEN CARRY***

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    Yeah he's getting views finally, and a negative response. He's deleting. Pussy. Put your mug out there and can't handle the heat.
    Lol

I would do a response video and get people to nuke his channel, but it's not worth the effort. He's an idiot and I wouldn't want to increase his views.

(Delaware County)

Default Re: ***PITTSBURGH RIFLE OPEN CARRY*** UPDATED INFO IN OP***

FWIW: (lifted from another place in cycberspace)

From attorney Josh Prince for people attending the rally in Pittsburgh tomorrow:To everyone attending the Second Amendment Rally tomorrow in Pittsburgh, I have very good information that the media has already prepared draft articles about the Rally, which denigrate gun owners and attempt to distract from the real issue - the City of Pittsburgh's unlawful conduct in proposing these three anti-gun proposals. Worse yet, individuals are being brought in to the Rally for the sole purpose of trying to provoke gun owners to react in an irresponsible manner and both the media and police are already investigating social media posts of gun owners, in which those posters are already allegedly provoking the police and making threats.

As such, I have serious concerns about the Rally tomorrow. I pray to God that all of you will be safe and will remain cool, calm and collected, regardless of any provocateurs. Remember, the media and the City are out to paint all gun owners as irresponsible and a single, isolated mistake by any attendee could jeopardize our state preemption statute.

P.S. If you intend to carry a rifle or shotgun, you MUST have a license to carry firearms, as we are currently under a state of emergency, due to Governor Wolf's opioid proclamation. If you carry a rifle or shotgun, absent a license to carry, you are looking a misdemeanor of the first degree offense, which will prohibit you for LIFE from being able to purchase, possess and utilize firearms and ammunition

and both the media and police are already investigating social media posts of gun owners, in which those posters are already allegedly provoking the police and making threats.
    This is why "RED FLAG" laws are so dangerous and why so many politicians on both sites of the isle want them in place. Gun owners or anyone who is passionate about a particular cause for that matter really need to stop and think before they hit the enter button when making social media comments. Claiming I was being sarcastic is not going to change anything for those who want you labeled as a dangerous lunatic, silenced and stripped of your rights.

The rest of the above statement while probably true has already been anticipated and is a given. Personally if I was able to attend I would love to be caught on camera standing there armed while being screamed at, spit on or attacked and doing nothing more then smiling and walking away.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by soberbyker View Post
    FWIW: (lifted from another place in cycberspace)

Great.. I would like to get more info on the cyberspace post. The friend who is coming with me to the rally may pull out if there is going to be alot of trouble. He's trying to Join the Marines He signed some agreement with them to stay out of trouble hence he is now representing them. If this is to become an antifa bullshit battle I would have to inform him.
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22341&dateline=139092  6582

(Delaware County)

Last edited by kobsw; June 3rd, 2020 at 02:44 PM.

(Lycoming County)

Default Re: ***PITTSBURGH RIFLE OPEN CARRY***

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Me thinks he must have deleted it as there are only two comments there now and one is mine, the other belongs to Justin.
    I still see all the comments. He's getting hammered in the comment section still.

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by kobsw View Post
    Am I correct that if you don't have a LTCF then you can't transport a firearm(Handgun or Rifle) to and from the counteraction regardless of the state of emergency?

In addition under the SOE you cant even walk the entire way their armed if that were even possible.

What say you guys?

Regards,

Kobsw
    You are correct. The SOE precludes carry at all without a LTCF.

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    This is why "RED FLAG" laws are so dangerous and why so many politicians on both sites of the isle want them in place. Gun owners or anyone who is passionate about a particular cause for that matter really need to stop and think before they hit the enter button when making social media comments. Claiming I was being sarcastic is not going to change anything for those who want you labeled as a dangerous lunatic, silenced and stripped of your rights.

The rest of the above statement while probably true has already been anticipated and is a given. Personally if I was able to attend I would love to be caught on camera standing there armed while being screamed at, spit on or attacked and doing nothing more then smiling and walking away.
    If confronted that way, walking away smiling is the best possible response.

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by kobsw View Post
    Am I correct that if you don't have a LTCF then you can't transport a firearm(Handgun or Rifle) to and from the counteraction regardless of the state of emergency?

In addition under the SOE you cant even walk the entire way their armed if that were even possible.

What say you guys?

Regards,

Kobsw
    Correct.
    During SOE; No LTCF = no carry.

And even without a SOE; a rally is not one of the valid transport destinations.

IANAL
    --ET

(Delaware County)

Last edited by kobsw; June 3rd, 2020 at 02:44 PM.

Page 63 of 93 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773 ... LastLast