Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 7 of 93 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast
    (Bucks County)

Default Re: ***PITTSBURGH RIFLE OPEN CARRY***

Quote Originally Posted by GeneCC View Post
    I don't think that was all that it was, the "in your face" stuff. Most gays I ever met were just "regular people'. They don't want to run around with their junk hanging out, or dressing in weird costumes. Just leave them be to do whatever they please with like minded people. No sodomy laws, blackmail in men's room and that old stuff.

Most gay people don't have children. This gives them disposable income. They can give some of that money to politicians. Democrats love money. "Log Cabin Republicans" are gay too. Most of them don't have kids. While they won't get conservatives to go along they can at least get them to back off.

I give at least as much credit to the Low Key stuff as I do to "ACT-UP" and the rest.

I think a lot of what is growing gun control is Billionaires like Mike Bloomberg and his scummy elitist friends. They're spending heavy on making us into criminals. We need to spend too, and to embarrass their followers.

If we make life uncomfortable, not dangerous but uncomfortable, for these "Moms Demand Action" types they won't do it.

A threat is foolish, just make them uncomfortable.

"Oh, you're one of Mike Bloomberg's henchmen. How do you feel about running around in a red T-shirt doing things for free for a billionaire? He has armed guards. Where are you armed guards?".

"These school kids are being abused by the NEA. The Union is for gun control. Why are tax payers paying for kids to be props for the School Teacher's union?"

"Mike Bloomberg thinks that he's going to go to heaven. Do you think that you are doing God's work, helping Mike get to heaven?"
    That's not the point, the gays had the backing of the media 24/7 doing their bidding along with colleges, schools, propaganda, Hollywood, and so forth. We do not have these luxeries and have to do it on our own because most media will NOT be on our side. The biggest concern is we all agree that we have too many laws as it is and we stand together against anti gun tyrants.... As one.

We seriously need to work together and get as many people as we can, if some open carry then so be it, just show up and know you're among others that share a common belief. The media will do and say what they want, it's more important that we're inviting, open and civil showing we're reasonable, rational citizens and not what the media portrays. .. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    Antifa;

BLM

metoo

March for our lives.

The French.

American gun owners.

Antifa, blm, pussy march, they aren't grass roots movements (bowel movements if that) they are bought and paid for.
    But I see your point.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by gnbrotz View Post
    You consider Kim's *official FOAC* email account to be "private"? As VP, I'd think you would be able to access them yourself if you felt there was a need.
    Omg of course it's his account. I don't have access to his any more than he does to mine... I'm sure he would share it with me if I ask but I'm not going to bother the man over this. And I am not vice president of FOAC. Haven't been for a year

(Franklin County)

Quote Originally Posted by LBaker View Post
    And I am not vice president of FOAC. Haven't been for a year
    Apparently ACSL is in need of a web update.

http://www.acslpa.org/Member-Clubs/FOAC/foac.html
    Get your "Guns Save Lives" stickers today! PM for more info.

i will agree the timing is potentially better when they actually start presenting regulations. maybe even better if done in defiance of said regulations. only because the dems are so smug that there have been instances where a criminal got past all their laws and guards, shot one and they STILL believed their laws would make a difference.

dems are the definition of insanity. keep doing the same thing expecting a different result.

and remember, they can't stop people from using drugs or pirating software and movies, they can't stop everyone from defying their unconstitutional firearms regs either.
    they can make a few people's lives absolute hell though.
    the illegals have figured it out... if two cross the border, they're arrested. if 2,000 cross, 100 are arrested. 100% down to 5%
    There is no way to make it out alive...

I'll wait until I can be in violation of their illegal law.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    I'll wait until I can be in violation of their illegal law.
    Just a thought here.. Would it not be better or maybe easier to stop it BEFORE it becomes an illegal law.. than trying to get them to over turn their illegal law

Quote Originally Posted by JDA58 View Post
    Just a thought here.. Would it not be better or maybe easier to stop it BEFORE it becomes an illegal law.. than trying to get them to over turn their illegal law
    Yep. Has nothing to do with this.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by JDA58 View Post
    keeping them from creating it would be easier than repealing it but nothing short of paying them more than bloomberg does will keep them from creating it.
    either that or expungement from office or death. little else will dissuade a democrat. they're persistant like MRSA, roaches and twinkies.

Edit: i'm certain expunge is the wrong word.
    Last edited by fallenleader; December 8th, 2018 at 09:08 AM.
    There is no way to make it out alive...

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by fallenleader View Post
    keeping them from creating it would be easier than repealing it but nothing short of paying them more than bloomberg does will keep them from creating it.
    either that or expungement from office or death. little else will dissuade a democrat. they're persistant like MRSA, roaches and twinkies.
    I believe Bloomberg and his progressive minions are forcing an illegal law so it can be heard by the Democrat stacked Supreme Court. I really believe Bloomberg has had PA in his sites for quite some time. We need to be careful how this plays out and make sure we steer it in the direction we want it to go...

Page 7 of 93 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast