Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 67 of 93 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast
    (Lycoming County)

Default Re: ***PITTSBURGH RIFLE OPEN CARRY***

Quote Originally Posted by LBaker View Post
    Yes members of FOAC will be attending... Kim feels strongly about this and firmly believes that section 6107b refers back to the definition of firearms under 6106b. That's his OPINION. Who the hell knows what a court would do theses days?
    Well, Prince is advising him I assume and even he doesn't believe that by his own words. I don't really care what Kim thinks or not, he doesn't have to try and throw different opinions under the bus. The point of this rally has always been about 6120,. The news and foac are the ones making it about open carry. If they didn't divert attention that way, they would have some other way, because they know it's illegal. Arguing and admonishing people on our side is playing right into that.

Default Re: ***PITTSBURGH RIFLE OPEN CARRY*** UPDATED INFO IN OP***

Quote Originally Posted by ett View Post
    Would it be a good idea to bring safety glasses and/or goggles just in case ANTIFA people decide to throw liquids or pepper spray ?
    I wouldn't. To me that would make the media think you were there to battle antifa,
    and you know how that will be spun. Go as you were normally, if you get attacked
    to the point you need leo intervention and there are none to help, I think you have rights.

Default Re: ***PITTSBURGH RIFLE OPEN CARRY***

Yes members of FOAC will be attending... Kim feels strongly about this and firmly believes that section 6107b refers back to the definition of firearms under 6106b. That's his OPINION. Who the hell knows what a court would do theses days?
    I am glad to see that it's member base does not all agree with their leader and are willing to take place in the demonstration.

Thank You

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    I wouldn't. To me that would make the media think you were there to battle antifa,
    and you know how that will be spun. Go as you were normally, if you get attacked
    to the point you need leo intervention and there are none to help, I think you have rights.
    Sorry; I should have been more clear.
    I was thinking bringing them, but keeping them in a pocket. And only putting them on IF the brown stuff starts to hit the fan.
    --ET

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    I agree with this. If we wear goggles (or other protective wear), I think it will appear that we are preparing for a fight. I'll be dressed in my everyday cold weather clothes and if some antifa type thugs try to attack me, I'll be packing up and heading home (or to eat).

(Montgomery County)

(Clinton County)

Where was Kimmy two, three weeks ago when we started talking about this rally? This isn't his rally!! If he doesn't like it then why didn't he start his own? Time for ALL FOAC leaders to denounce him for what he is doing. They're starting to sound like the NRA! He acts like this hasn't already been discussed over and over again and that we are clamoring for his blessing. Sorry Kimmy, step aside or step down because YOU sir are hurting the cause.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    μολ ν λαβέ
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms!

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by Royinmontco View Post
    Oooh ! That reminds me. My phone has a scanner app.
    I just might have to experiment with it tonight.
    --ET

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Gixxer View Post
    Where was Kimmy two, three weeks ago when we started talking about this rally? This isn't his rally!! If he doesn't like it then why didn't he start his own? Time for ALL FOAC leaders to denounce him for what he is doing. They're starting to sound like the NRA! He acts like this hasn't already been discussed over and over again and that we are clamoring for his blessing. Sorry Kimmy, step aside or step down because YOU sir are hurting the cause.
    I'm not getting into a pissing match. I'll be there tomorrow carrying the way I always do, which btw would be illegal under their ordinances...
    Last edited by LBaker; January 6th, 2019 at 06:12 PM. Reason: spelling :/

(Clinton County)

I'm not getting into a pissing match. I'll be there tomorrow carrying the way I always do, which btw would be illegal under there ordinances...
    I agree, and neither do I. It's just that it's bad enough the MSM is actively trying to infiltrate and destroy our cause, they don't need any help from people who are supposed to be on our side!
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    μολ ν λαβέ
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms!

Page 67 of 93 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast