Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 60 of 93 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast
Results 591 to 600 of 922
  1. #591
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    middle smithfield, E.burg, Pennsylvania
    (Monroe County)
    Age
    32
    Posts
    1,707
    Rep Power
    21474846

    Default Re: ***PITTSBURGH RIFLE OPEN CARRY***

    Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    At least a group photo around it.
    then scoot it a little, then a little more, then a little more. little by little until it's opposite whatever area it's in.
    everyone just nonchalantly give it a little scoot here and there.

    after all, if they didn't want it moved it'd be bolted down. just don't knock it over, pick it up or damage it.
    and of course, don't get caught breaking the rules of the game.
    "Live free or die. Death is not the worst of evils. John Stark

  2. #592
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Allegheny County)
    Posts
    1,049
    Rep Power
    7827551

    Default Re: ***PITTSBURGH RIFLE OPEN CARRY***

    ^^^^^
    Nice
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=22341&dateline=139092  6582

  3. #593
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    central, Pennsylvania
    (Northumberland County)
    Posts
    211
    Rep Power
    6163120

    Default Re: ***PITTSBURGH RIFLE OPEN CARRY***



    Jared got us some coverage too.
    I am not a lawyer.

  4. #594
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Armstrong County, Pennsylvania
    (Armstrong County)
    Age
    61
    Posts
    2,076
    Rep Power
    6040038

    Default Re: ***PITTSBURGH RIFLE OPEN CARRY*** UPDATED INFO IN OP***

    Quote Originally Posted by rangeofficer View Post
    I'm the furthest thing from a FUDD, and I'm well under 60. Just sayin' why give them more ammunition for the spin cycle.
    The media will spin it to fit their agenda no matter what.. Quit compromising, that is how we got in this position, compromise after compromise...
    You will never appease the left till we become disarmed slaves to the state.. Currently we are armed slaves and it scares the crap out of them... Because if we become the problem they can't stop us..

    Ed
    http://forum.pafoa.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=3790&dateline=1331561  797An OathKeeper and OC Activist, 1 of the 3%, Ed Stephan

  5. #595
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Mill Hall, Pennsylvania
    (Clinton County)
    Age
    32
    Posts
    936
    Rep Power
    17029788

    Default Re: ***PITTSBURGH RIFLE OPEN CARRY*** UPDATED INFO IN OP***

    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    μολ ν λαβέ
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms!

  6. #596
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Gouldsboro, Pennsylvania
    (Wayne County)
    Age
    51
    Posts
    2,391
    Rep Power
    21474849

    Default Re: ***PITTSBURGH RIFLE OPEN CARRY***

    Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    At least a group photo around it.
    You may want to drape a sign over their sign identifying that it is in violation of 6120. Then have someone ready to discuss how it is unlawful if the media asks.

    Also, for clarification sake, be ready to address how violating 6120 is unlawful. I may be reading 6119 incorrectly, but does violating 6120 result in a first degree misdemeanor under 6119? If so, point out how Peduto is committing a crime that is equivalent to (other crimes that are M1s) according to state law. Hopefully voters in Pittsburgh don't support their Mayor and elected officials knowingly committing crimes as severe as (other M1s).

    You may want to have your legal beagles give you a rundown on what " (Chgd. by L. 1989, Act 68(2), eff 2/5/90.) " did to 6119. I can't find anything that pertains to what it is referring to. Better to know before mentioning 6119.

    And correct me if I'm wrong on that. I'm just trying to help you folks frame the argument.
    "How feeble is the mindset to accept defenselessnes."

  7. #597
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Douglassville, Pennsylvania
    (Berks County)
    Posts
    2,096
    Rep Power
    21474845

    Default Re: ***PITTSBURGH RIFLE OPEN CARRY***

    Quote Originally Posted by Sandcut View Post
    You may want to drape a sign over their sign identifying that it is in violation of 6120. Then have someone ready to discuss how it is unlawful if the media asks.

    Also, for clarification sake, be ready to address how violating 6120 is unlawful. I may be reading 6119 incorrectly, but does violating 6120 result in a first degree misdemeanor under 6119? If so, point out how Peduto is committing a crime that is equivalent to (other crimes that are M1s) according to state law. Hopefully voters in Pittsburgh don't support their Mayor and elected officials knowingly committing crimes as severe as (other M1s).

    You may want to have your legal beagles give you a rundown on what " (Chgd. by L. 1989, Act 68(2), eff 2/5/90.) " did to 6119. I can't find anything that pertains to what it is referring to. Better to know before mentioning 6119.

    And correct me if I'm wrong on that. I'm just trying to help you folks frame the argument.
    Don't underestimate city dwellers' tolerance for lawless administrators. Marion Barry got elected to office of mayor in DC after getting busted using crack with a crack ho in a motel.
    If it ain't broke it ain't mine.

  8. #598
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania
    (Delaware County)
    Posts
    303
    Rep Power
    9084921

    Default Re: ***PITTSBURGH RIFLE OPEN CARRY*** UPDATED INFO IN OP***

    Quote Originally Posted by edstephan View Post
    The media will spin it to fit their agenda no matter what.. Quit compromising, that is how we got in this position, compromise after compromise...
    You will never appease the left till we become disarmed slaves to the state.. Currently we are armed slaves and it scares the crap out of them... Because if we become the problem they can't stop us..

    Ed
    Very well said!

    ALL that claim to be defenders of the 2nd need to take up the mantel of being defenders of the entire Constitution not just for the right to bear arms.

    That needs to start by giving NO MORE GROUND!

    This fight is not imaginary but unfortunately some think if they just give a little hear or there .gov will just leave the armed citizen alone. Nothing can be further from the truth.

    Stand firm from here on out!

    Best Regards,

    Kobsw

  9. #599
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Chippewa, Pennsylvania
    (Beaver County)
    Posts
    3,060
    Rep Power
    21474848

    Default Re: ***PITTSBURGH RIFLE OPEN CARRY***

    Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Don't underestimate city dwellers' tolerance for lawless administrators. Marion Barry got elected to office of mayor in DC after getting busted using crack with a crack ho in a motel.
    This. The Pittsburgh libs are a-ok with this, and it goes to show the difference between the left and right on advancing our causes.

    The right, law abiding, will try to play the slow game over decades to get a law changed in the courts and legislation.

    The left, in your face and fuck your laws. We're doing it and you will catch up.

    This is why I'm willing to march with rifles. It's time to be in their face. No more long game.

    Don't get me wrong, the courts and legislature are important, and I'm happy to let the FOACs in the world continue doing that.

    I'm taking the fight to the front line. I just ask that those that want to go the old way stop trying to undermine the foot soldiers.
    Last edited by JustinHEMI; January 6th, 2019 at 11:57 AM.
    Life has a melody.

  10. #600
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
    (Northampton County)
    Age
    69
    Posts
    985
    Rep Power
    12855689

    Default Re: ***PITTSBURGH RIFLE OPEN CARRY***

    Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Don't underestimate city dwellers' tolerance for lawless administrators. Marion Barry got elected to office of mayor in DC after getting busted using crack with a crack ho in a motel.
    Another example:

    Nov 8 2017
    Allentown Mayor Ed Pawlowski wins fourth term despite charge
    s
    Defying polls, critics and seemingly insurmountable odds, Allentown Mayor Ed Pawlowski apparently won a bid for a fourth term Tuesday in spite of the 54-count criminal indictment filed against him just months earlier.

    https://www.mcall.com/news/local/all...107-story.html

    (he was subsequently convicted on 47 counts and sentenced to 15 years prison.)

Page 60 of 93 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. open carry walk in pittsburgh pa?
    By Jaydubz2014 in forum Allegheny
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: June 25th, 2016, 01:59 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: July 3rd, 2013, 01:54 PM
  3. My Open Carry day in Pittsburgh/Cranberry
    By sprrdhawk44 in forum Open Carry
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: August 2nd, 2011, 02:01 PM
  4. Replies: 23
    Last Post: April 6th, 2011, 12:48 AM
  5. Pittsburgh Police Open Carry: Good Experience
    By Tokamak in forum Open Carry
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: December 24th, 2008, 10:24 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Local gun shops | Local shooting ranges | Philadelphia Shooting Ranges | Philadelphia Gun Shops | Pittsburgh Shooting Ranges | Pittsburgh Gun Shops