Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 45 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast
    (Indiana County)

Default Re: ***PITTSBURGH RIFLE OPEN CARRY***

It was all over the Pittsburgh TV news this evening (and probably will continue on until Monday). Playing up the fact that firearms are prohibited in the City/County Building (because it's also a court facility). Not mentioning that any local regulation is in violation of state law.

(Clinton County)

Quote Originally Posted by Statkowski View Post
    It was all over the Pittsburgh TV news this evening (and probably will continue on until Monday). Playing up the fact that firearms are prohibited in the City/County Building (because it's also a court facility). Not mentioning that any local regulation is in violation of state law.
    Free publicity! And I'd like to know where the evidence is for these so called counter protests because I couldn't find anything. So what exactly IS this heavy police presence for except for provocation? They aren't there to keep peace between protest groups from what I can gather.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    μολ ν λαβέ
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms!

(Allegheny County)

Interesting that a camera was installed today where the protest will be visual......

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Gixxer View Post
    Free publicity! And I'd like to know where the evidence is for these so called counter protests because I couldn't find anything. So what exactly IS this heavy police presence for except for provocation? They aren't there to keep peace between protest groups from what I can gather.
    Some of the local communist scumbags were talking about a counter protest on the Pittsburgh Subreddit last week. One mentioned wanting to toss water balloons. Not sure how serious they were.

(Allegheny County)

Has anyone contacted the local news stations to explain to them this isn't about "assault weapons", this is about banning all pistols, eliminating CC, eliminating "safe passage" laws - because the local news tonight is harping on us protesting the "assault weapon" ban - not the point that the ordinance is so overreaching

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by KJP442 View Post
    Some of the local communist scumbags were talking about a counter protest on the Pittsburgh Subreddit last week. One mentioned wanting to toss water balloons. Not sure how serious they were.
    Lol

Great we've got fucking 8 year olds counter protesting or what???

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Just1more View Post
    Interesting that a camera was installed today where the protest will be visual......
    Oh, there will be plenty of surveillance of the 2A crowd by the "authorities - some that you will never know about.

In Columbus, there were "police" on rooftops. Binoculars? Rifles? Recording devices? Probably all of the above.

They let the "black protesters" completely block an interstate highway for most of a day, and allow them to do as they please for WEEKS, but let a group of honest Americans assemble peacefully, and suddenly there's a problem.

Assholes.

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by JustinR View Post
    Has anyone contacted the local news stations to explain to them this isn't about "assault weapons", this is about banning all pistols, eliminating CC, eliminating "safe passage" laws - because the local news tonight is harping on us protesting the "assault weapon" ban - not the point that the ordinance is so overreaching
    Would it matter if we did? They will make it about anything they want other than the issue anyways. My guess is they'll find the biggest toothless wonder in bibs or mealy mouth clueless morons to interview there also. You won't see any of us that can quote law or form a coherent thought on the nightly news. I'll be live streaming it on YouTube hopefully. There, Facebook, and other outlets is where our actual message will get out hopefully.

(Lycoming County)

I'm bringing a "Black Rifle" to protest. That should be sufficient.

Quote Originally Posted by R L Suehr View Post
    Would it matter if we did? They will make it about anything they want other than the issue anyways. My guess is they'll find the biggest toothless wonder in bibs or mealy mouth clueless morons to interview there also. You won't see any of us that can quote law or form a coherent thought on the nightly news. I'll be live streaming it on YouTube hopefully. There, Facebook, and other outlets is where our actual message will get out hopefully.

Thanks for streaming it for those of us who cannot be there.

Page 45 of 93 FirstFirst ... 3541424344454647484955 ... LastLast