Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
    (Lebanon County)

Default Re: ***PITTSBURGH RIFLE OPEN CARRY***

Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    There is a reason why people who try to represent themselves in court and not hire a lawyer, get what they pay for.
    Well now as a follow up, lookie here, an actual LAWYER calling it Conspiracy and "pursuant to 18 Pa.C.S. 6120. Moreover, since its enactment in 1974, it has been a misdemeanor of the first degree, pursuant to 18 PA.C.S. 6119, for any local government to violate the state preemption statute." , as well as "additionally constitute a violation of 18 PA.C.S. 5301 – Official Oppression" Hmm the only thing not addressed was a sword officer of the court's behavior witnessing unlawful behavior. Geee I recon I ain't as ignarant as you would have people believe. (and yes, I'm not stupid enough to turn off spell check for that last sentence it is a deliberate misspelling).

edit to add the link https://blog.princelaw.com/2018/12/1...-constitution/

(Monroe County)

isn't it wonderful when we start cannibalizing ourselves like lgbtq liberals instead of moving as a group and actually getting things done?
    "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

(Philadelphia County)

Quote Originally Posted by theshadow View Post
    Well now as a follow up, lookie here, an actual LAWYER calling it Conspiracy and "pursuant to 18 Pa.C.S. 6120. Moreover, since its enactment in 1974, it has been a misdemeanor of the first degree, pursuant to 18 PA.C.S. 6119, for any local government to violate the state preemption statute." , as well as "additionally constitute a violation of 18 PA.C.S. 5301 – Official Oppression" Hmm the only thing not addressed was a sword officer of the court's behavior witnessing unlawful behavior. Geee I recon I ain't as ignarant as you would have people believe. (and yes, I'm not stupid enough to turn off spell check for that last sentence it is a deliberate misspelling).

edit to add the link https://blog.princelaw.com/2018/12/1...-constitution/
    I never said that their proposed preemption violation wasn’t illegal. My comment was on your proposed actions at a council meeting. There is a process as to how improper or illegal recommendations/bills/laws are addressed. Standing up and accusing everyone in the room of conspiracy and demanding an officer to arrest the person who made the motion is laughable.

In addition, reading through all of these posts we have to realize that we are not on the same footing as antifa or the LGBT community. Life isn’t fair. Perception is reality.

I realize the frustration of many here, but the fight has to be fought smarter, not harder.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213