Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 68 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1858646566676869707172 ... LastLast

Default Re: Pittsburgh Mayor Bill Peduto pushing for bans on assault weapons and more.

HUHwhat?

(Lycoming County)

Default Re: Pittsburgh Mayor Bill Peduto pushing for bans on assault weapons and more.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    What the fuck?
    Seriously WTF

Quote Originally Posted by buckengr View Post
    DA Zappala has NEVER been on our side. I am not at all surprised he doesn't have the balls to do his job because he doesn't want to do his job. The bolded parts said everything we needed to know.

Impeachment is warranted for him too if he doesn't bring charges now. That is his job. No prosecutorial discretion should be allowed for violations of the Constitution and other crimes related to public office.

I never believed he would do anything because he is a politician and the politicians protect each other. As a lawyer, he cannot disregard the preemption law and look competent, so he made the statements he made about the law, which are plain and simple. So, he talks out of both sides of his mouth. He says what the City is doing is illegal but will never hold them accountable. The crime is the adoption of the law by the City, not its enforcement by the City, which merely compounds the first offense. Even if the law is enforced and people with real grievances show up to his office filing criminal complaints, he will drag them out for months and then use his prosecutorial discretion to not pursue them or to dismiss them altogether.

Taking it all one step further, if a citizen is, in the DA's opinion, too vociferous in expressing their displeasure, he will inform the police and they will confiscate the citizens guns under Pittsburgh's Red Flag ordinance, or the State's law, should it pass. That is the true purpose behind the Red Flag laws. The same actions of the citizen that were the basis of the illegal charges brought against the citizen by the City, will become evidence of brandishing or being a threat to others that will form the basis of the Red Flag confiscation.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by maceydog View Post
    Who????. A Mighty shirt is a must.
    FIFY

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    What the fuck?
    Quote Originally Posted by R L Suehr View Post
    Seriously WTF
    I'm going to stick my neck out and guess drunk posting.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    I'm going to stick my neck out and guess drunk posting.
    Sounds reasonable. Personally I like drunk ebaying. A week later it's like getting Christmas presents from yourself, that you didn't even know you wanted.

Sounds reasonable. Personally I like drunk ebaying. A week later it's like getting Christmas presents from yourself, that you didn't even know you wanted.
    More than half of my firearm collection involved alcohol and gunbroker.

(Lycoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by bogey1 View Post
    More than half of my firearm collection involved alcohol and gunbroker.
    Lmao

(Allegheny County)

Yep, apparently drunk me decided sober me needed an M9 bayonet. Fortunately drunk me is responsible enough to not pay list price and got sober me a pretty good deal, all and all.

It showed up in the mail today, pretty substantial piece of metal, definitely a "huh, what's this?"

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by JustinR View Post
    Yep, apparently drunk me decided sober me needed an M9 bayonet. Fortunately drunk me is responsible enough to not pay list price and got sober me a pretty good deal, all and all.

It showed up in the mail today, pretty substantial piece of metal, definitely a "huh, what's this?"
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

Page 68 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1858646566676869707172 ... LastLast