Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 54 of 78 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: Pittsburgh Mayor Bill Peduto pushing for bans on assault weapons and more.

Proof? Yeah, no way that could have been faked.
    I called to check my ZIP CODE!....DY-NO-MITE!!!

(Berks County)

Default Re: Pittsburgh Mayor Bill Peduto pushing for bans on assault weapons and more.

Quote Originally Posted by KJP442 View Post
    Saw this over on Reddit. Looks like Bloomberg is the source of the super secret litigation team.

I believe I called it.
    Is that not collusion by their own definition and actions?
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Chester County)

I hope Joshua Prince is able to do better with Allegheny Sportsman then the lawyer they had at the PA Supreme Court when they sued PA and Fast Eddie Rendell for the illegal registration scheme called Record of Sale. There are even more weasels on that court now.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    I hope Joshua Prince is able to do better with Allegheny Sportsman then what they did at the PA Supreme Court when they sued PA and Fast Eddie Rendell for the illegal registration scheme called Record of Sale. There are even more weasels on that court now.
    It has been a major concern from the start. Regardless of the actual law, the losing side will appeal and it will end up in the PA Supreme Court where democrats have a 5-2 advantage. Will they spew some garbage that has no legal justification and decide in Pittsburgh's favor? Entirely possible.

And that's where it ends. There is no basis for a federal appeal.
    Help us restore election integrity in PA. Join PA Voters United

From what I'm seeing on the Facebook feeds, the brave souls of poofa may have to lead the charge on civil disobedience.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    Proof? Yeah, no way that could have been faked.
    Looks like the site was set up by a member of the Illinois carry forums. Looks like he's been pumping out FOIA requests for awhile as he states he has a backlog of stuff to drop.

It could be a well crafted fake, but I doubt it. You know those vultures sit around waiting for blood to be spilled so they can jump at the opportunity to dance on some graves.

Edit:

Quote Originally Posted by longcall911 View Post
    It has been a major concern from the start. Regardless of the actual law, the losing side will appeal and it will end up in the PA Supreme Court where democrats have a 5-2 advantage. Will they spew some garbage that has no legal justification and decide in Pittsburgh's favor? Entirely possible.

If they strike down preemption and every tiny municipalities starts passing their own gun laws, I'm probably moving out of state. Having to memorize over 2500 different firearms codes would be fucking ridiculous.

Which would be the foremost example of judicial activism. Preemption has stood the tests before, to overturn it now would be criminal.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

(Allegheny County)

Whether the e-mails are fake or not, they're acknowledging they're working with everytown and that that's who is providing their legal representation.

https://www.wesa.fm/post/peduto-sign...legal-duel-nra

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    From what I'm seeing on the Facebook feeds, the brave souls of poofa may have to lead the charge on civil disobedience.
    Really? What's the scuttlebutt?

(Bucks County)

And if the Pa. supreme court upholds a law that is unconstitutional, that law is null and void is it not?
    How does one respond to an unconstitutional law that is upheld as legal?
    Crusader's local #556 South Central Asia chapter

Page 54 of 78 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864 ... LastLast