Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 22 of 78 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast
    Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Default Re: Pittsburgh Mayor Bill Peduto pushing for bans on assault weapons and more.

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    Just saw my face on local news LOL. That's a first.
    Yep, I just saw you on KDKA, tie and all. And B-roll of guys shooting full auto or bump stocks. And a report that there was heavy police presence for a demonstration that didn't materialize. And a whole 15 seconds of Kim threatening to take it to the Supreme Court and saying they ought to be taken out in handcuffs. Fair and balanced, lol.
    Last edited by scruff; December 18th, 2018 at 07:25 PM.

Default Re: Pittsburgh Mayor Bill Peduto pushing for bans on assault weapons and more.

Quote Originally Posted by scruff View Post
    Yep, I just saw you on KDKA, tie and all. And B-roll of guys shooting full auto or bump stocks. And a report that there was heavy police presence for a demonstration that didn't materialize. And a whole 15 seconds of Kim threatening to take it to the Supreme Court and saying they ought to be taken out in handcuffs. Fair and balanced, lol.
    I wish they got my shoes, they were on point.

There was a demonstration but it was the people mad about housing funding. Some of them were pretty fired up.

When public hearing is held on these, I expect we'll have more people and be more agitated as well.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by ExFlyinguy View Post

(Elk County)

Email cut and pasted with adding the fact the Democratic party and Gov. Wolff have lost contact with rural Pennsylvanian's. If you dont live in Philly (little NJ) you count. I would think the state wide politicians would realize they out of touch with rural PA. My county is 60% Democrat but at the state level voted overwhelming for the Republican candidates. Our state Rep. is a Republican. I am sure Wolff and Casey could care less about the numbers as long as they win Philly, Pitt and Centre counties. The rest of us can rot in their opinion.

(Wyoming County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Speaking of "Undocumented", when States & Cities / Governors & Mayors can flagrantly ignore & violate Federal Law when it comes to Illegal Invaders, or Firearm Preemption laws with impunity yet expect the citizenry to sacrifice their rights and their property lawfully obtained, then I have to wonder if this and the Bumpfire issue isn't the hill to die on.

I'm 100% for the Rule of Law when it's applied fairly and equally.

Things sure seem FUBAR to me.
    "It seems that the Constitution is more or less guidelines than actual rules"
    My feedback: http://forum.pafoa.org/showthread.php?t=305685

Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

(Allegheny County)

"Commonsense gun laws."

Go fuck yourself, you dishonest piece of shit.

(Bucks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    "Commonsense gun laws."

Go fuck yourself, you dishonest piece of shit.
    Exactly!! We already have over 5000 state to state laws, 460 pages of ATF laws, who knows how many local laws and more federal laws. I can not stand that term "common sense"... Another vague term to pull at the heart strings of idiots to implement more Unconstitutional laws.

It seems like we’ve been getting our ass kicked lately, almost as if the Heller decision never happened.

(York County)

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Golf View Post
    It seems like we’ve been getting our ass kicked lately, almost as if the Heller decision never happened.
    No, Heller happened, and better yet, then McDonald happened. The problem arose when these left leaning, 'living document' believing, SJW judges ignore past precedent, ignore strict scrutiny, and do what they 'feel' is right. 2A supporters will only take so much more before the fight gets real (we just don't like to take days off work, we have taxes to pay).
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God.

Page 22 of 78 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast