Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 14 of 78 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast
    (Westmoreland County)

Default Re: Pittsburgh Mayor Bill Peduto pushing for bans on assault weapons and more.

Quote Originally Posted by KJP442 View Post
    Yeah Fontana is my guy too. He's gun grabber #1 in the state senate. Such a shifty scum bag.

What law enforcement office do we need to contact to have the mayor and city council arrested? The state police? It's a crime to violate state preemption and I want them to pay for their hubris.
    The State Police won't do it. The Supreme Court won't do it.

We have to back these turds down in Court until we can bankroll better candidates in Pittsburgh. Better send those people money. Even $10 is useful.

(Westmoreland County)

Default Re: Pittsburgh Mayor Bill Peduto pushing for bans on assault weapons and more.

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Damn Right! Did we give up when the germans bombed Pearl Harbor?
    That's not quite the spirit I had in mind but some levity under these circumstances is probably in order.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by GeneCC View Post
    Peduto seems like the kind of guy who as a kid had his head dunked in toilets, to be given swirlies or had his underwear yanked up, a wedgie.

He never forgot those indignities. He probably imagines that he's getting pay back on the "red necks" who hurt him.

In reality, he is one of those red necks. He is the bully. What's worse, he won't bully any in person. He sends police after them with guns and badges.
    I have some relatives that went to school with him. They all said he was dumb as a brick. As we can all see it's true.
    Last edited by KPShooting; December 16th, 2018 at 02:22 PM.

(Allegheny County)

Yeah Fontana is my guy too. He's gun grabber #1 in the state senate. Such a shifty scum bag.

What law enforcement office do we need to contact to have the mayor and city council arrested? The state police? It's a crime to violate state preemption and I want them to pay for their hubris.
    I always refer to Fontana as PA's version of Feinstein. I'm in his district too and he's by far my most despised PA politician. He runs unopposed most of the time too. I leave his spot on the ballot blank.

(Allegheny County)

I wrote myself in

(Lehigh County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    This needs to be put on the front page of the site until this is over.

Thankfully, Allegheny County Sportsmen’s League (ACSL) and Firearm Owners Against Crime (FOAC) are already preparing to file suit against the City of Pittsburgh; however, given the backing that the City has from Moms Demand Action, CeaseFirePA..etc., it is anticipated that this litigation will be extremely expensive.

Thus, if you are able to contribute to the litigation, you can do such by going here – https://secure.lawpay.com/pages/civi...ensefirm/trust – and simply placing in the reference field: Pittsburgh Firearm Preemption Litigation
    Link no work.
    I think you meant this link https://secure.lawpay.com/pages/civi...ensefirm/trust
    Which without the forum software shortening the link; would be this 'https://secure.lawpay.com/pages/civilrightsdefensefirm/trust'

I donated at these two links:
    https://foac-pac.org/Donate
    +
    1. Go to: http://lvtp.org/
    2. Click on the link for the "Pittsburgh Mayor Wants Gun Control Across PA & USA" story.
    3. Which will take you to here: http://lvtp.org/pittsburgh-mayor-wan...rol-across-pa/
    4. And from there click on the " Donate to our Legal Defense fund" link.
    5. Which will take you to here: https://membershippages.org/donations/
    6. And donated under the "Donate to our Legal Defense Fund:" field.
    Last edited by ett; December 16th, 2018 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Included quote of quote.
    --ET

This is what terrifies me if this gets to the state supreme court again. This is the dissent in the 1996 case,

"I cannot agree with the Majority and therefore must respectfully dissent. In my opinion, whenever the state legislature fails to enact a statute to address a continuing problem of major concern to the citizens of the Commonwealth, a municipality should be entitled to enact its own local ordinance in order to provide for the public safety, health and welfare of its citizens.

Since Philadelphia County is besieged by a multitude of violent crimes which occur involving a variety of hand guns and automatic weapons it is fundamentally essential that the local government enact legislation to protect its citizens whenever the state legislature is unable or unwilling to do so."

Now that it's democrat controlled, no doubt, preemption will die in this state. They simply do not care what the law says. Or previous court precedent.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

(Chester County)

That 1996 dissent should scare anyone who cares about ANY civil right. Basically saying that localities have the right to strip human rights in the name of "safety" and the state can't say anything about it.

Does anyone know what the makeup of the court was in 96? I can't find that info.

You have to file a private criminal suit which the county DA will then decide to prosecute or not.

As I stated above it is best to attend a city council meeting and tell them that you and other will sue civilly and criminally. If the DA has it in for city council already, that would work in your favor.
    Help us restore election integrity in PA. Join PA Voters United

Why isn't the PA Attorney General speaking out to defend state law, as is his job? Oh, I know, he's a tyrant with the rest of them. Lawless.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

Page 14 of 78 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464 ... LastLast