Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 41 of 78 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast
    (Clinton County)

Default Re: Pittsburgh Mayor Bill Peduto pushing for bans on assault weapons and more.

We may be marching back to Pittsburgh before we get to March in Harrisburg at this rate.
    Si vis pacem, para bellum
    μολ ν λαβέ
    What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance? Let them take arms!

(Allegheny County)

Default Re: Pittsburgh Mayor Bill Peduto pushing for bans on assault weapons and more.

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    I do recall Peduto saying, more than once, that he had outside financing to cover legal costs...but is that legal?
    Does anyone know who is funding this ? Not speculation but fact ? Could it be the same people who paid for Pedildo's trip to israel for the "Mayors Confrence" ?

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by DukeConnor View Post
    Does anyone know who is funding this ? Not speculation but fact ? Could it be the same people who paid for Pedildo's trip to israel for the "Mayors Confrence" ?
    We'll probably never know despite this being "the most transparent administration in city history." I'd put money on Bloomberg. That asshole has been slowly inserting his fingers into PA politics for awhile now.

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by KJP442 View Post
    I'd put money on Bloomberg. That asshole has been slowly inserting his fingers into PA politics for awhile now.
    Only 2 fingers. Middle one of each hand.

(Allegheny County)

If I have a right to "domestic tranquility" what year does the city plan on closing the unlicensed club down the street from me that operates until 5AM and has been destroying my sleep for two years now?

(Erie County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Who's going to arrest him? The DA that agrees with him, or the AG that also agrees with him? Local and State police ain't gonna do shit on their own.
    That's the real issue, isn't it.

(Lancaster County)

Quote Originally Posted by Liberifle View Post
    If I have a right to "domestic tranquility" what year does the city plan on closing the unlicensed club down the street from me that operates until 5AM and has been destroying my sleep for two years now?
    You're a conservative, you have no rights.
    Rules are written in the stone,
    Break the rules and you get no bones,
    all you get is ridicule, laughter,
    and a trip to the house of pain.

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by DukeConnor View Post
    No proof but maybe it's the same guy who forked over $2,500,000 to the City for his "green cities initiative"?

He's a billionaire, one of the top richest people in the US.

He's trying to prolonging our lifespans by turning us into children, into residents of a gigantic open air Romper Room formerly known as the United States.

Mike Bloomberg. Maybe you've heard of him?

(Indiana County)

Quote Originally Posted by streaker69 View Post
    Who's going to arrest him? The DA that agrees with him, or the AG that also agrees with him? Local and State police ain't gonna do shit on their own.
    Where did you get the idea that the County DA agrees with the City mayor? Doesn't matter what the AG thinks.

Peduto signs the ordinances, someone in Da Burgh files private criminal complaints against the offending city councilmembers and the mayor, DMJ approves it, the complaints get hand-carried to the DA, and the DA takes action (or better have a damned good reason for not taking action).

(Franklin County)

Quote Originally Posted by Statkowski View Post
    Where did you get the idea that the County DA agrees with the City mayor? Doesn't matter what the AG thinks.

Peduto signs the ordinances, someone in Da Burgh files private criminal complaints against the offending city councilmembers and the mayor, DMJ approves it, the complaints get hand-carried to the DA, and the DA takes action (or better have a damned good reason for not taking action).
    I agree the process is in place for this to happen, but I don't expect I'll ever live to see the day when ANY elected official in PA is held criminally liable for any action that restricts gun rights, no matter how egregious their public statements of arrogance and intent before the fact.
    Get your "Guns Save Lives" stickers today! PM for more info.

Page 41 of 78 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast