Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 78 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Default Re: Pittsburgh Mayor Bill Peduto pushing for bans on assault weapons and more.

Jesus Christ, listen to us. Worried about if we need to have permits to exercise our fucking 1st and 2nd Amendments.

WHAT THE FUCK!!!?!???11
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

Default Re: Pittsburgh Mayor Bill Peduto pushing for bans on assault weapons and more.

(Allegheny County)

I think a protest is great, but I don’t know about open carrying long guns during one right now. Any and all news stations would be salivating to spin that negatively. Maybe block Grant Street in Pittsburgh like the recent Antwon Rose protestors did during rush hour...
    Last edited by calgonix; December 5th, 2018 at 09:45 PM.

Well I do know about carrying long guns right now, and I'm tired of being afraid of the media.

This is why we never do anything.

I'm going. I also have an attorney willing to represent me if Pittsburgh decides to try to enforce. Fuck this shit.

How is the mayor proposing to get around the fact that this has been struck down before?

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    We are no longer a nation of laws. Mayors, Governors and whoever else believes they are in charge may enforce whatever policies they wish.
    They sure seem to think that way. Sometimes they win. Sometimes they get slapped down.

Seems to me that Bloomberg has been trolling for high priced lawyers to join him in his Holy Crusade. Peduto might be pulling this nonsense to see if he can get big shot lawyers to argue things in his favor.

(Westmoreland County)

Quote Originally Posted by JustinHEMI View Post
    Well I do know about carrying long guns right now, and I'm tired of being afraid of the media.

This is why we never do anything.

I'm going. I also have an attorney willing to represent me if Pittsburgh decides to try to enforce. Fuck this shit.
    Let me know if you need a hand with legal defense. I'd be delighted to chip in.

(Westmoreland County)

Maybe it's time that we got ready for this nonsense.

1. Line up some lawyers to challenge this nonsense.
    2. Set up legal defense funds. Get a bank which won't be vulnerable to pressure to take donations.
    3. Start to push back at the local level. Lobby local authorities to "butt out".
    4. Make life tough for Bill Peduto and his friends. Everything legal but put a little pressure on the boy. See if City Hall is doing business with any of his friends. Get them on board with encouraging Mayor Peduto to moderate some of this nonsense.

I'm told that everyone on Earth knows someone who knows someone. We're all supposed to be "six degrees apart" from anyone else on Earth.

Bill is playing politics. Maybe he needs to realize that no one is an island, that "gun nuts" are not easy targets, that if he wants to do something about violence he should be lobbying Harrisburg for other measures.

The ultimate goal is to discourage the Gun Control Maniacs. Make them feel that it's pointless. One thing is to make them pay heavy for winning, and to show that winning isn't working.

If gun crime does not change in Pittsburgh after this nonsense, if it passes, then this makes repeal much easier.

(Westmoreland County)

Once upon a time a Congress person said that his pet project, Alcohol Prohibition, would end when "A hummingbird flies to the planet Mars with the Washington Monument tied to its tail".

This kind of Government inflicting personal life choices has been tried and has failed. I think it's time to show these Elitists, these Social Engineers, these Alleluias, that we're in it for the long run.

That long after Mike Bloomberg ceases to breathe because God has called him, and these Everytown creatures have moseyed on to new causes, that we're going to be out there, pushing against them.

Peduto just posted about his gun grab on Facebook.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...id=17790106373

Page 4 of 78 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast