Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 29 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Default Re: Pittsburgh Mayor Bill Peduto pushing for bans on assault weapons and more.

The 107 murders don’t take into account those that didn’t die and the years not over yet.

Stone's throw from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
    (Butler County)

Default Re: Pittsburgh Mayor Bill Peduto pushing for bans on assault weapons and more.

Quote Originally Posted by shopteacher View Post
    The 107 murders don’t take into account those that didn’t die and the years not over yet.
    What's your point? That we should shelter in place because there's a chance some kid in Beltzhoover might get shot in the next few days?

Quote Originally Posted by scruff View Post
    What's your point? That we should shelter in place because there's a chance some kid in Beltzhoover might get shot in the next few days?
    Must spread rep.
    Life has a melody. Not great, not terrible.

(Butler County)

Heck, I have guns so I can GO to places like Pittsburgh. I don't need one here in Mayberry.

My point is that instead of banning guns in cities like Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Trenton, New York, Chicago, etc these are the places people definitely need a gun to have some assurance of self defense and safety.

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by shopteacher View Post
    My point is that instead of banning guns in cities like Pittsburgh, Baltimore, Trenton, New York, Chicago, etc these are the places people definitely need a gun to have some assurance of self defense and safety.
    I could care less what happens to yinzers - let them kill each other.
    All of my guns are lubed with BACON GREASE.

(Butler County)

Quote Originally Posted by nfafan View Post
    I could care less what happens to yinzers - let them kill each other.
    Why the hatred? You live in Allegheny County. You don't have any friends, family, or coworkers who live in the city or grew up there?

No offense, but this "fuck Pittsburgh and anybody associated with it" bit has some of yinz sounding like NPCs.

(Montgomery County)

Why the hatred? You live in Allegheny County. You don't have any friends, family, or coworkers who live in the city or grew up there?

No offense, but this "fuck Pittsburgh and anybody associated with it" bit has some of yinz sounding like NPCs.
    Any city that made leg warmers and tights look cool can't be all bad.
    How can you have any cookies if you don't drink your milk?

What Peduto‘s actions boil down to is: “ We will break the law to make a law that will turn lawful citizens into lawbreakers“.

This thinking should have every citizen up in arms regardless of political affiliation. It is not okay for Trump, Obama, Bush, Wolf, Corbett, Mayors, governors, presidents etc..... to create laws that the higher laws say are illegal. Our society is based on the idea that people follow laws....... that means everyone.... officials and non official citizens alike. Peduto swore an oath to uphold the laws of the U.S Constitution and the Pa Constitution when he took office. Pushing laws that go against that oath and purposely breaking the law are legitimate grounds for impeachment imo.

My tag line use to be “Every time we take rights away from others that we disagree with, we make it easier for others to take away rights we agree with.”. What Peduto is doing should have everyone who has any respect for the law nervous.

(Philadelphia County)

Has there been any word from Shapiro regarding this?...forgive me if something has already been posted.
    There are no pacts between lions and men.

Page 29 of 78 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast