Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 11 of 78 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast
    (Allegheny County)

Default Re: Pittsburgh Mayor Bill Peduto pushing for bans on assault weapons and more.

I like how they set that up like it's his opinion, as opposed to fact.
    He "believes" it doesn't violate state law? Yeah, I doubt it.

Default Re: Pittsburgh Mayor Bill Peduto pushing for bans on assault weapons and more.

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    I like how they set that up like it's his opinion, as opposed to fact.
    He "believes" it doesn't violate state law? Yeah, I doubt it.
    Journalism officially died once social media took over our lives, they tell their readers exactly what they want to hear and nothing more. So their readers remain completely ignorant while walking away feeling completely validated in their opinions.

In another article I read earlier they kept referring to the Rifle the Pittsburgh shooter used as an "automatic rifle" when comparing it the rifles that will be banned by Potato head. They don't even try to hide their political and personal biases anymore and it's sickening.

(Allegheny County)

Am I'm reading this right section D bans toy guns, airsoft, bb guns etc that look like "assault" weapons. Wow.

Maybe you all should move to a free state?
    Member: NJ "undocumented" Felons Club. NRA Life Member

(Allegheny County)

We need a peaceful gun march in downtown Pittsburgh.

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    Journalism officially died once social media took over our lives, they tell their readers exactly what they want to hear and nothing more. So their readers remain completely ignorant while walking away feeling completely validated in their opinions.

In another article I read earlier they kept referring to the Rifle the Pittsburgh shooter used as an "automatic rifle" when comparing it the rifles that will be banned by Potato head. They don't even try to hide their political and personal biases anymore and it's sickening.
    Assault weapons used to = Automatic firearms. I still don't agree with that, but that's what they called them. A gun can't "assault" on it's own.
    Semi auto rifles NOW are wrongfully called "Assault Weapons" by the left. So I guess if you are an anti gun, power hungry, leftwing extremist, why not go all the way and call them Automatic Assault Rifles? Sounds scarier and fear is a good tactic to get the sheep begging to give up their freedoms.

Another one they love to use, usually within the first or second sentence is "Common Sense"... This way if someone disagrees with you, they automatically don't have commonsense.
    Last edited by :-); December 15th, 2018 at 09:46 AM.

(Bucks County)

Potato head is prepping for a Governor run....he has to show what an asshole he is along with Wolf...

(Allegheny County)

He's gotta be SO jealous of Fetterman moving up to "state level".

(Allegheny County)

The saddest thing is that the “people” vote these dickless poor excuse for humans into power. What does that say about the people ??? us .....

All PA House Reps and Senators are home (in their district) now until Jan 1. After that they are almost always in their districts every Thurs & Fr.

Every gun owner should make an appointment to go see their Rep & Senator and tell them no 'new gun controls' or the gun owner community will march on their offices.

If you don't know who your reps are, check here based on your home address: https://www.legis.state.pa.us/cfdocs...lator/#address
    Help us restore election integrity in PA. Join PA Voters United

Page 11 of 78 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast