Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association

Default 24" Equalizer Leveling Climbing treestand $385 or trade

I have a brand new 24" Equalizer treestand for sale. I purchased this direct from Buckshot Treestands this summer but am unable to use it now, I paid $465 including shipping. Price is $385 cash only, this is the lowest I will go. I travel Phila/SEPA/NJ weekdays for easy meet up. Ad will be removed when sold. Lowball offers will be deleted. May trade for .22 no semi's, prefer tube magazine over clip, wood stock, or Coyote caliber such as 22-250, etc. Fastest contact at: fishn54@yahoo.com

P1020793.JPGP1020794.JPGP1020795.JPGP1020796.JPG

Original Equalizer Leveling Treestand
    w/Adjustable Backrest Bar
    Equalizer 24 $425.00 -- Available Now!
    Beat the Rut! Buy Now
    Equalizer treestands now come standard with 1 Foot Crank Wheel for the Foot Platform and 1 Crank Handle for the Seat Platform. (2/23/18)
    No more do you have to incline the treestand at extreme angles to start. Simply attach the stand to the tree at or slightly above level and start climbing. As the tree begins to taper, simply adjust the cable to maintain your level. This enables the hunter to not be concerned about guessing at the right starting angle and stay level while ascending/descending the tree. Most accidents happen while ascending/descending the tree because of the above or below level positions until you reach your desired height. Through the use of our patented Geared Leveling Technology the Equalizer® Geared Leveling Treestand provides up to 12 inches of cable adjustment, providing for a change of 6" in tree diameter. No other adjustable treestand on the market can come even close. Also incorporated into the Equalizer Leveler is the patented Swift-Lok Cable Technology. This system provides for the Fastest, Easiest, and Safest connection of the cable to the treestand.
    This Equalizer® Geared Leveling Treestand comes complete with the Adjustable Backrest and 3-way movable Bench Seat to hunt facing tree, back to tree or standing lean post position. See Features below.
    24" Wide 'Original' Equalizer w/3-way Movable Seat & Adj. Backrest Bar
    Carry Weight 29 lbs
    Weight Capacity 350 lbs
    Tree Diameter Size: 20" - 10"
    Seat Platform Dimension 24" X 29"
    Foot Platform Dimension 21" x 30.50"

Features:

Welded High Strength 6061 Lightweight Aluminum Tubing
    Cable coated with HDPE to 3/8"
    Includes Adjustable Backrest Bar, Back Cushion and Hardware
    Three-way Movable Bench Seat - Face Tree - Back to Tree - Leaning Post Position
    1 Silent E-Z Cinch

Default Re: 24" Equalizer Leveling Climbing treestand $385 or trade

Interesting trades considered for one of the best stands available! Cash is king!