Hey so I posted a while back about understanding the law regarding purchasing a firearm in PA, while maintaing my NY license. I currently own a home in both NY and PA. I work in NYC Tuesday through Friday and due to my job for the city must maintain a NYC license. However I also consider myself living in PA mostly every Friday/Saturday to Monday.

From what I understood in my last thread, I technically should be able to purchase a firearm in PA even without the PA license since I do have a residency here that I actually live in. I also understood that most FFL just do not want to deal with that extra paperwork or doubt they may have so I will get written off by most. In fact I asked a few dealers out here in PA and even though I have my NYC Pistol permit and Rifle/Shotgun permit, I was basically told all that will get me is a Metro Card.

My question is, if I can in fact legally purchase a firearm in PA without the PA license, is there a FFL on here that has done it or does it or can at least put me in the right direction? Definitely am willing to travel. I am in Pocono Pines. I currently just bought my first pistol after finally getting my NYC license, but apparently can not even legally bring it out of the city. I can however bring my shotgun and rifle. Yet I would much rather choose from the vast selection in PA than the nonsense restrictions on firearms in NYC.

Please let me know. Thanks!