Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Toomey again????

I agree with you, some things we will have to eat like background checks. Other things I would not comply like turning my once legally acquired shit into the local police because some ass wipe says I can't have it anymore, Or failing to register something that should never be registered.

(Beaver County)

Real "common sense" would be having no gun free zones.

(Mifflin County)

Quote Originally Posted by eagleclaw View Post
    When it comes to Universal background checks noncompliance could be potential problems for the seller of a long gun. Police can easily set up sting operations. I wouldn’t doubt the liberal media will get in on the act and start setting up private gun sellers to sell their long gun without a background check and be video recording the whole transaction all for TV ratings.
    The other problem will be if someone does sell a long gun without a background check if the new owner uses it in a crime or for whatever reason gets questioned by police about how he obtained the gun, the seller better hope the new owner doesn’t tell the police about the background check-less sale.
    Exactly, and the only way it works is if all guns are registered . UBC = registration , no and if or buts about it

(Tioga County)

Toomey is a very pussified individual so fully expect after January he's going to be in cahoots with the dems to ram through even more laws.

Unfortunately we have plenty of dumb people and politicians in this country that believe that just passing a law ends a problem.

Pat Toomey believes criminals go through background checks. There is no cure for this level of stupidity.
    The USA is now a banana republic. Only without the bananas....or the Republic.

“Today we begin to disarm the criminal and the careless and the insane. All of our people who are deeply concerned in this country about law and order should hail this day.”

- Lyndon Johnson when he signed the 1968 GCA into law.

Quote Originally Posted by 57springer View Post
    Exactly, and the only way it works is if all guns are registered . UBC = registration , no and if or buts about it
    I will register my guns after I see every criminal has registered theirs.

That is called common sense registration.

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    I agree with you, some things we will have to eat like background checks. Other things I would not comply like turning my once legally acquired shit into the local police because some ass wipe says I can't have it anymore, Or failing to register something that should never be registered.
    Bullshit.

That is what others have said about prior pieces of legislation.

IT IS NEVER ENOUGH WITH THESE PEOPLE. DO NOT GIVE THEM ONE INCH, OR ELSE THEY WILL WANT A MILE.

If UBC were in place during the time this nation was founded, the Founding Fathers would have been executed, and there would have been no USA.

The very purpose of NOT having UBC is that the govt will not know who has the guns, and that is a good thing.

I see too many weak kneed gun owners on this subject. Stop falling for the media lies.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12