Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: Governor Wolf Advocates for Additional Gun Control Measures

Quote Originally Posted by JAKIII View Post
    Dad and I were lamenting yesterday during Thanksgiving dinner that PA gone red in 2016 was an anomaly that I’ll probably never see again in my lifetime. The liberals are heading west from Philadelphia and Delaware Counties into Chester County that used to be predominantly conservative. Bob Jr getting re-elected is all you need to know.

I don’t believe that most voters are single issue voters.
    Regardless, I appreciate your passion and energy, and I also try to introduce new shooters into our 2A tent.
    Many say all americans are "tribal" of us though white americans seem to be the least united. That can change. Many white liberals change their tunes say going through center city philly and seeing bullet proof glass at a fast food joint. I think it could go red again. Philly needs to really be nuetralized and possibly pittsburg. I suggested when Corbett was governor and had the state house and senate that they ban felons from voting. If they can be let to vote again ( like Florida) you can ban them from voting as it has been to the supreme court before. Many states should look at this while all three brances are controlled by republicans. In pa a baby raper can get out of jail and vote the same day if my understanding is correct. Now something is wrong with taht picture.

I think part of PA going red in 2016 was the black thugs matter being welcomed like heroes at the DNC and mike brown's mom being one of them. Illegal immigrants demanding rights in spanish did not help. All the riots they had that summer also woke many people up.
    I offer discounts on freeze dried foods, knives and other prepping products.

(Chester County)

Quote Originally Posted by bluedog46 View Post
    Many say all americans are "tribal" of us though white americans seem to be the least united. That can change. Many white liberals change their tunes say going through center city philly and seeing bullet proof glass at a fast food joint. I think it could go red again. Philly needs to really be nuetralized and possibly pittsburg. I suggested when Corbett was governor and had the state house and senate that they ban felons from voting. If they can be let to vote again ( like Florida) you can ban them from voting as it has been to the supreme court before. Many states should look at this while all three brances are controlled by republicans. In pa a baby raper can get out of jail and vote the same day if my understanding is correct. Now something is wrong with taht picture.

I think part of PA going red in 2016 was the black thugs matter being welcomed like heroes at the DNC and mike brown's mom being one of them. Illegal immigrants demanding rights in spanish did not help. All the riots they had that summer also woke many people up.
    My district which has been solid red since the Civil War has become a blue state hell hole. democrats abandoning the city moved out here because they turned their living spaces into a third world shit hole and will do the same thing here.
    Corruption is the default behavior of government officials. JPC

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    My district which has been solid red since the Civil War has become a blue state hell hole. democrats abandoning the city moved out here because they turned their living spaces into a third world shit hole and will do the same thing here.
    That is how some parts of the south are turning blue. They flee their crapholes because of liberal policies and more and bring their voting with them. Hate to say this, but them abandoning the city should tell them what liberal policies create. Now if we create "diversity" in the areas the white liberals are now in i am sure many will change their voting patterns.

(Allegheny County)

That is how some parts of the south are turning blue. They flee their crapholes because of liberal policies and more and bring their voting with them. Hate to say this, but them abandoning the city should tell them what liberal policies create. Now if we create "diversity" in the areas the white liberals are now in i am sure many will change their voting patterns.
    Doesn’t matter to liberals unless they personally suffer; they can’t hear the truth and the liberal media doesn’t report the truth. Liberals are not only dumb, but deaf and blind too.
    All of my guns are lubed with BACON GREASE.

Quote Originally Posted by nfafan View Post
    Doesn’t matter to liberals unless they personally suffer; they can’t hear the truth and the liberal media doesn’t report the truth. Liberals are not only dumb, but deaf and blind too.
    They aren't blind they are delusional. It's amazing half of them can make it out of the house, with all the guns, violence, the ozone layer is almost completely gone, all the oxygen is being replaced with CO2 and in a few days we will all be under water.

I have to listen to this crap everyday, It's fun to get them going.
    Last edited by :-); December 12th, 2018 at 06:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nfafan View Post
    That is why i always say that many white liberals would be MUCH MORE conservative if they actually spent some time around "diversity" and saw what liberal policies create.

Quote Originally Posted by JenniferG View Post
    ^^ditto^^ they complain they can't afford the city and moved here. then they complain when the mountain is icy, when the police or ambulance are 75min away. they complain when they hear fireworks, when people shoot guns... on and on because "it isn't like the city" "we were safer in the city" city city city... boy do they get pissed when you tell them to go back.
    amazing how many NY license plates you see at the local bus stop dropping off kids.

hell, they complain we don't have sidewalks and that the road is dirt...
    There is no way to make it out alive...

Quote Originally Posted by fallenleader View Post
    ^^ditto^^ they complain they can't afford the city and moved here. then they complain when the mountain is icy, when the police or ambulance are 75min away. they complain when they hear fireworks, when people shoot guns... on and on because "it isn't like the city" "we were safer in the city" city city city... boy do they get pissed when you tell them to go back.
    amazing how many NY license plates you see at the local bus stop dropping off kids.

hell, they complain we don't have sidewalks and that the road is dirt...
    Reminds me of how virginia is trending VERY BLUE. Many move from maryland becuase of the taxes and so forth. They bring their voting patterns to virginia though and dont see eventually the same thing will happen. NOt sure what will save our nation nor how long it will last. I do believe our nation has less than 100 years at its current rate and multiculturalism, political correctness and third world immigration and illegal immigration will be looked back on by historians as what caused our downfall.

Reminds me of how virginia is trending VERY BLUE. Many move from maryland becuase of the taxes and so forth. They bring their voting patterns to virginia though and dont see eventually the same thing will happen. NOt sure what will save our nation nor how long it will last. I do believe our nation has less than 100 years at its current rate and multiculturalism, political correctness and third world immigration and illegal immigration will be looked back on by historians as what caused our downfall.
    That is precisely how the soft Roman Britain became Anglo Saxon Britain and is now irreversibly on its path to becoming Islamic Britain.

(Chester County)

The 12 richest counties in the U.S. surround Washington D.C. That should tell you how much taxpayers fund wasteful government spending, and all the money that goes to private contractors. I was down there for work during the height of the previous recession, and you'd think you were in Versailles at France's height of riches!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast