Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    (Berks County)

Default Re: Anyone else hate the new tree stand regulations for public land?

Quote Originally Posted by unclejumbo View Post
    What are you going to do about it?
    Believe it or not I did think about that...I guess it would depend on what, if any, mobility I had. Self starvation might be the only option.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Elk County)

Take a crap at the base of the tree to which the offending stand is attached. Barring that, pee on the tree.

Noah
    Wisdom and knowledge shall be the stability of thy times.

(Perry County)

Quote Originally Posted by Walleye Hunter View Post
    Believe it or not I did think about that...I guess it would depend on what, if any, mobility I had. Self starvation might be the only option.
    Reminds me of the Metallica song 'One'.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

If it is posted correctly, There should be a Dicks commercial at the beginning..

(Perry County)

Quote Originally Posted by gnbrotz View Post
    M2? That would be acceptable.

How many times a year do you think that offense is known to have been committed (by the police). How many times do you think it's prosecuted? Might as well not even be on the books.

ETA - I'm guessing bunny cops don't count as LE for the purposes of Title 18?
    State Game Wardens are sworn law enforcement officers with statewide jurisdiction.
    "A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself"

"He created the game, played the game, and lost the game.... All under his own terms, by his own doing." JW34

"Tolerance is the lube that helps slip the dildo of dysfunction into the ass of a civilized society." Plato

(Berks County)

Stands are for people who like to get high or think they are above everyone else!
    Gunowner99 - NRA Benefactor Life Member

(Montgomery County)

Quote Originally Posted by TooBigToFit View Post
    I'm pretty sure you were allowed to do this for quite some time. The only change that recently happened was requiring you to tag the stand.
    that isn't new either. See page 23, lower left corner.
    http://www.nxtbook.com/nxtbooks/pgc/.../index.php#/22

(Allegheny County)

Quote Originally Posted by Remington788 View Post
    that isn't new either. See page 23, lower left corner.
    http://www.nxtbook.com/nxtbooks/pgc/.../index.php#/22
    Yeah, but it wasn't required 2014 (which is when I started). Guess it depends on your definition of new :P

(Franklin County)

Quote Originally Posted by ExFlyinguy View Post
    HUH?
    I was trying to say that while a thought the M2 was a more appropriate charge, that offense happens often, and the police KNOW it, and it still isn't charged, so I'd guess it was just a bluff to scare the lady.

I'm still not sure of the reason for the edit to your own post.
    Get your "Guns Save Lives" stickers today! PM for more info.

Yes it's been legal for a few years. I didn't realize only tagging the stand was new. I always thought you couldn't leave a stand overnight until recently.
    Last edited by Yoder; November 14th, 2018 at 11:13 AM.
    Any vote for a third party is a vote for a Democrat. You are the enemy.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast