Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
    (Northumberland County)

Default Multiple Rifles, shotgun

Cleaning out my safe and offering for sale a number of firearms that I have not used in some time.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17rN...ew?usp=sharing

Revelation Model R312AKB Western Auto Supply 12 ga bolt action mag fed shotgun. This appears to be an older Mossberg clone, but the safety selector has been lost to time. Asking $75

Remington Model 7600 in .30-06. This was my uncle's hunting rifle, so there is the usual wear on it. Tasco 3-9x40 scope on it. Asking $500

Savage Model 3B, .22 LR or .22 Short Long. Also my uncle's. There is very little finish left on this rifle, but would make a great starter .22. Asking $50

AR 15 in .223/5.56. Anvil Arms lower and parts kit, CMMG 16" upper with M4 cutout on the barrel. VLTOR stock, rubberized Magpul grip. Troy Industries M4 quad rail handguard. M4 type foregrip. Magpul ASAP sling plate. Asking $600

Henry US Survival Rifle, .22 LR. I purchased this firearms years ago, shot it a handful of times and it went in the safe. Comes with 3 magazines, all of which fit into the butt stock with the receiver and the barrel. $225

If you'd like more detailed pictures, I would be happy to provide them upon request.

I am willing to do a face to face transfer if you have a valid LTCF in Northumberland County, or contiguous counties.

Thanks!
    Mike
    Last edited by mikepro8; November 10th, 2018 at 09:03 PM.
    "The rifle is the weapon of democracy. If guns are outlawed, only the government will have guns. Only the police, the secret police, the military. The hired servants of our rulers. Only the government-and a few outlaws. I intend to be among the outlaws." (Edward Abbey, "The Right to Arms," Abbey's Road [New York, 1979])
    I have my rifle. Do you?