Hello,
I am selling my SureFire X300U-A flashlight and two holsters for Glock models 19/17/22/23.
The X300U-A is about a year old and has been carried for about 8 months and then sat in the safe. If has been on both a G19 and G17 while being fired but I used lens protectors so the lens is still looking like it did when it left the factory.
Price: $175

Holster 1: Squared Away Customs C.O.A.C.H. has been carried for about 8 months. It is an ideal appendix carry holster and it makes that big X300 disappear. It also has the cut for optics if you are running a Roland Special or MOS Glock this will work well for you. No 1-6 month wait time for a custom hand made holster! It is ready to ship!
Price: $65

Holster 2: T-Rex Arms Light Compatible Ragnarok in FDE. It has some wear from use but nothing major. It is made from very thick Kydex and will hold up to a lot of abuse. It is currently wearing the Safariland QLS fork which would be include for an additional price is so desired. I also have the Safariland UBL Mid-Ride 2" belt mount if you want to do a whole package deal. Again no wait time for fancy custom hand made holsters!
Price: $45

If you are interested in buying the light and a holster (or both holsters!) we can workout a nicely discounted price!