Pennsylvania Firearm Owners Association
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718
    (Berks County)

Default Re: Armed Citizen With Gun Does Nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Emptymag View Post
    No need for a new thread. Cop saw guy with gun and shot him. What was he supposed to do? Wait until the guy with the gun attacks?

Dogs don’t need the gun.
    The Gun is the Badge of a Free Man

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post
    The ones of us who said the guy did good are not spouting anything off. It’s the ones who claim they could have done it better with the hypothetical BS.

No one should need professional training with firearms to know deescalation without loss of life is always a big fucking win.

End of story.
    I disagree, I think that there are plenty of people who this planet would be better off without and the human race is the only species that defies Darwin's theory of evolution.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Berks County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsnwater View Post
    1) I hope you never need a gun lawyer

2) I hope you family never has to make it on their own because you are in jail and broke because you did the right thing

3) My humble opinion is you are starting to sound like a vigilante and this is the internet (think forever)
    You can add to it that Google has records that he posted it and where he was at the time of the posting.
    Gender confusion is a mental illness

(Washington County)

Quote Originally Posted by Gunsnwater View Post
    1) I hope you never need a gun lawyer

2) I hope you family never has to make it on their own because you are in jail and broke because you did the right thing

3) My humble opinion is you are starting to sound like a vigilante and this is the internet (think forever)
    This is a completely unnecessary attack, which will be on the internet forever. Thanks.

Edit to add, this will be the third time I have clarified the comments I made in the post you referenced. The comments ARE NOT about the situation in the OP of this thread. It was a rebuke on one poster's comment that it was never worth it to defend other than your own life or that of your family.

If I am a seen as vigilante for stopping innocent strangers from being actively killed (remember, this is NOT ABOUT THE OP SCENARIO, but rather an ongoing active killer scenario) then I think that says something very sad about the state of our society, and if that is indeed the case, then so be it. Hopefully my family, at least, will understand, even if the world is so warped that no one else can.

And speaking of family, I thank you not to mention mine again.
    Last edited by marinville; November 12th, 2018 at 01:17 PM.

(Allegheny County)

Not sayin its right or wrong, but after watching that vid, i probably would have done the same. I would have serious legal concerns about pulling the trigger until he started closing the gap. Is that putting myself in more danger, sure is. Don't get me wrong, once that gap did start to close i would have shot and kept shooting until the bad guy dropped or the knife was dropped. Maybe I'd be dead if he rushed, i don't know.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718