I recently stopped in at weavers, the local dive that some call a gun shop. In the past I have bought all my ammo and cleaning supplies, as well as a holster for my .45 from Phil. Never exactly the most polite or presentable person, never had anything nice to say about anybody once they walk out of his store. I had been in several times to check the price on a gun that I'd been saving for, as well as to see if he had obtained anything new. And he would always greet me as "Boy who's always here and never spends money."
Well, earlier this week, i stopped by, and saw that he had a used Smith and Wesson model 60, which i have been looking to buy. I made the mistake of attempting to write the price down. HOLY HELL!!! What was i thinking?!? Phil came running around the corner of his counter, arms flailing, spit flying yelling and screaming at me saying, and i quote, "What the f*** are you doing? You're in here all the f***ing time `looking`, never spending money, and always writing f***ing prices down. Ill tell you what you are, you're a god-damned spy for that d-bag Flynn, in here like all his other spies copying my prices. Get the f*** out of my store and don't f***ing come back until you have money to actually buy something!"

Flynn would be the owner of the cleaner, better stocked, better lit store who has more personality that a teaspoon, and who treats you like a person. Id like to add that regardless of how 'brave' you are, it is pretty tough to keep your composure in front of an angry, overreacting, overweight gun toting maniac. Just my personal opinion here, but Phil has given me reason to believe that he should be the only exception to the second amendment, let alone be allowed to run a store which allows you to preserve your right to said amendment.

Like I said, I purchased from him many times in the past, never a gun, but plenty of other stuff, and this is how he treats his repeat customers? It's understandable why he always has the same three people in his store..they're probably the only people who will listen to his raving lunacies and demeaning comments. I just hope that they know that he probably has nothing nice to say about them either once they leave. Needless to say, he definitely lost my business, and when i do have the money, you can guarantee I will not be handing it over to Phil.

Hopefully others will read this, as well as the startling amount of other negative comments I have seen on this forum, heed their warning, and go somewhere else. Oh, and Mr Weaver...Phil, if you read this, I want you to know that i would gladly hand my money to a bum on the streets of Philly before i gave any more to you.